Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but the best British comedy is the Discworld books, hands down.

I know they're books not TV shows like the others, but who cares - they're 41 books worth of classic comedy.

All things Monty Python?

Really? They made more than a few deeply unfunny sketches
Monty Python was a very experimental show. They made the sketches they wanted to make and unfortunately, that means that they'd create duds as well as hits. It's just that time tends to sift out and discard the duds. Like how nobody remembers shitty vintage music but everyone knows the hits. Nobody likes remembering the terrible ones, after all.

One small archive map. "The End of End of history"
PoD - Hillary Clinton won the election
the_end_of_end_of_history_by_sera_fim-daw446f.png
Apart from this being just a phenomenal map, the name you picked is incredibly clever x)

EDIT: I also just noticed that within the self-proclaimed states, you can still see what are presumably the official borders of internationally recognized states. Do states in these areas still claim ownership, formally or otherwise in the areas outside of their control or do they sort of just label those spots 'chaos zones'?

Apart from this being just a phenomenal map, the name you picked is incredibly clever x)

EDIT: I also just noticed that within the self-proclaimed states, you can still see what are presumably the official borders of internationally recognized states. Do states in these areas still claim ownership, formally or otherwise in the areas outside of their control or do they sort of just label those spots 'chaos zones'?
Thanks!
These are the boundaries which are still recognized by the civilized world. Official government also refused to accept that they have lost control over part of the country. As it is now Syria and Iraq.

Here is my final map of Northern France showing the most ambitious German annexation plans.
german_aquisitions_insane.png

Yellow shows German annexations, red outline shows German sphere of control (Belgium is a puppet state).

Status
Not open for further replies.