Status
Not open for further replies.
I may as well deposit this hereabouts: a regional prejudice map I made of Sweden.

OHVR8eS.png
Fave things:
The "???" areas that are so small there's basically no need to label the anyway
The fact that the areas covered by 'Mining Hellscape #2' is probably small enough to just be one mine
That "Flyover Country" looks like it would take maybe 30 minutes to drive through, flying would just be silly over so short a distance.

Fave things:
The fact that the areas covered by 'Mining Hellscape #2' is probably small enough to just be one mine
That "Flyover Country" looks like it would take maybe 30 minutes to drive through, flying would just be silly over so short a distance.

"small"

You really are Canadian, aren't you?

Fave things:
I've had a Swedish friend describe a 3-hour train ride as a very long journey. :p

What blows my mind in that regard is that you can get from anywhere populated in the United Kingdom to anywhere else populated in 10 hours of driving.

Universal Europe

A cover of Cyberphoenix's scenario, linked above. In which the dominant world powers are the Burgundian Empire, the Polish Commonwealth, the Mongol Empire, the Portuguese Empire, the Ryukun Empire, the Kingdom of Sweden and of course the Xhosa Union. France, Russia and the Ottomans were recently beaten up in a global conflict known as the World-Wide War, leaving the imperious Polish-Burgundian-Portuguese to lord over Europe, Africa and the Americas. The world is full of corporate monarchies, and megacorporations hold a great deal of influence in various countries; the most in the Portuguese Empire, the least in Sweden. Other notables include a satellite China put together by the Ryukuns to counteract the Mongols, a tenuously wealthy Mughal Empire, a Kingdom of Livonia regarded as a centre of crime and illicit goods, a rump Russia, an Ottoman Empire undergoing a split between the theocratic north and secularist south, and a British Isles in which the War of the Roses never really ended. I hope you enjoy it.

Very nice! I wouldn't really worry that much about some weird territorial acquisitions like Brazil taking La Plata; given that it's derived from Europa Universalis tropes, some strange territorial boundaries are to be expected. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.