Map Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDW

Banned

Given the favorable position that America has at the end of the war that you have and despite the blockades and terrorism you describe, I think it would be more realistic for the US to either do as in TL-191 and annex the whole thing, or at the very least get to set it's own terms for peace.

Big Clichefest!!!!!!

Heres my really BIG clichefest!!!! :D

The countries that I couldn't fit in the key (mainly European countries :p):
Yellow is Iberia
Blue is the Franco-Belgian State
Pink is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
Turqouise is Italy
Dark Grey is German Empire
Maroon is Balkan Republic
Orange is the Union of Scandanavia
Bluish purple is Iraniraq
Grey is the Arabian Emirate

Comments welcome :)

My Map.PNG

Heres my really BIG clichefest!!!! :D

The countries that I couldn't fit in the key (mainly European countries :p):
Yellow is Iberia
Blue is the Franco-Belgian State
Pink is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
Turqouise is Italy
Dark Grey is German Empire
Maroon is Balkan Republic
Orange is the Union of Scandanavia
Bluish purple is Iraniraq
Grey is the Arabian Emirate

Comments welcome :)

Needs a surviving CSA, and Anatolia given over to the Byzantine Empire. The USA should also annex Baja and Sonora.

Alright, looking for some more feedback, as I spent a good hour drawing and redrawing the borders.

Anyways, what I'm wanting to know is if the below looks good as an Alternate Cameron area border (was'nt colonized by Germany).

The area in light purple is the ATL Cameroon, while the OTL borders have been overlayed to give an idea of the area.

Cameroon Overlay.png

Part of my Metahumans series. Might work on a much more detailed timeline later, as I currently have exams. Have fun guessing which combat unit belongs to which country (shouldn't be too hard)!

mcAlF.png

Note: Not every country's unit is shown (like France), because they've been either integrated into another unit or they're still in the process of mobilizing reserves and deploying whole units. Also note that the 'strengths' of each side refers to active troops, not entire armed forces.

Last edited:
Here is my MotF entry :

The assassination of Franz-Ferdinand occurred, but Germany did not go to war with France and did not invade Belgium. Russia, alone, suffered a quick defeat and released the Baltic Duchy. Austria-Hungary also annexed Serbia. In 1916, Polish rebels rose up. Austria-Hungary was reformed and became the United States of Greater Austria. In March 1916, a Republican government came in power. Three months later, a Civil War began, opposing the Russian Republic and the Fascist Leader Alexander Traïvanov.
In 1917, tensions occurred between France and Germany about Alsace-Lorraine. The war seemed to be imminent, but at the Milan Peace Conference, a solution was found : the creation of the Free State of Alsace-Lorraine, a state without army, under a dual personal union with the German Kaiser and the French President.
In 1920, a new war happened in the Balkans. Austria and Greece were the main victorious nations. In Russia, Traïvanov won the war and Russia became the Union of All the Russias. The United Kingdom, scared by the Austro-Germano-French alliance, created tensions between the two systems.
1923 was a very hard year for the people. As a consequence, communists and fascists revolutions happened in Europe. Communists took over Spain, Sardinia, Sicily, Crete, Cyprus and Malta. Fascists or ultra-nationalists took over Poland, Bulgaria, Denmark and Portugal.
Five years later, after a lot of international tensions, the "Regrettable Episode" occurred. The Greatest War was on.

120205113814442386.png

Credits for the flags : US of Greater Austria : from deathgod, here
Fascist Russia : from Cazaril, here

Alright, looking for some more feedback, as I spent a good hour drawing and redrawing the borders.

Anyways, what I'm wanting to know is if the below looks good as an Alternate Cameron area border (was'nt colonized by Germany).

The area in light purple is the ATL Cameroon, while the OTL borders have been overlayed to give an idea of the area.

I guess? It's a bit hard to tell when it's by itself like that - are the borders based on rivers, mountains, what?

Bruce

Rather self-explanatory, I think. Mostly a test for making svg maps, not so much thinking when it comes to plausibility.

Also I have no clue on what happened with a few of the names...

Fascist Italy.png

Part of my Metahumans series. Might work on a much more detailed timeline later, as I currently have exams. Have fun guessing which combat unit belongs to which country (shouldn't be too hard)!

Note: Not every country's unit is shown (like France), because they've been either integrated into another unit or they're still in the process of mobilizing reserves and deploying whole units. Also note that the 'strengths' of each side refers to active troops, not entire armed forces.

We demand more updates for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.