Map Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nietzsche

Banned
I did a fantasy renaissance map, just putting in countries that 'looked right', and then developed it, in 50 year stages (which I can post if you want), using the same method of what 'looked right' to around the present. As all the borders are free-hand, they probably don't match up with any natural features. Anyway, here it is, random world map (some of the colours are 'best fit', and the beige colour is 'other independent country'):
<_< Poland should be smaller!

A random map I just made, from a thought I've had in my head recently.

UberBelgium.png

Phew . . . this is finally done. I put in easily ten to fifteen hours into this, as I had to do a lot of it from trial and error. Though I'm not completely happy with the watch, here it is.

And even though it's late, this map is dedicated to all Veterans and their families from Memorial Day.

incredible map Sir Highlander! i understand what you mean by the watch though... it seems as though it was dropped in a puddle. but i digress. this map is absolutely incredible.

Future map. Language Empires.
i can not see this map. i hope its good. cause im a serious critic of language empires. (particularly because i have an atlas that shows them all)

also... would anyone like to make a map where every single founding father became President of the United States?

Random national government systems map. Well, not really random, but there are many differences and no clear PoD, so I don't feel like explaining. :p Enjoy!

NOVEWImappaGovTypes.PNG

Based off my first successful HOI2 game as the UK. Kept King Ed on the throne, supported Republican Spain enough for it to win the Spanish Civil War, allied with said Republican Spain, and declared war on Italy in January of 1937. Germany, and then later Austria and Hungary joined in on the Axis side. The USSR arbitrarily decided it wanted to join in the fun, and declared war on Poland and Germany, even though the two weren't allied.

Anyways, this is November 5th, 1938. Germany (FRG) is the puppet state of France, and Hungary, Poland, and Czechoslovakia are puppets of the USSR. Austria is directly ruled by France.

HOI2_uk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.