Man in the High Castle DBWI VA Day is coming

Have you noticed that the "Redemption and Equality for All Races" movement is quickly organizing? I heard they will have marches in 30 major German cities during VA Day.

OOC: Your view on my idea of "rump Russia based out of Japanese Siberia"? Also, are most of the (few) democracies of the "major parties are different flavors of right-wing" variety?

Genghis

Banned
The "Redemption and Equality for All Races" movement is mobilizing. See? There are a lot of people in Munich!

And Ir started. There is shooting in Prague.
For fucks sake We are Most German people east of germany and its always Bohmen und Mahmen along with Sudetland that get fucked. FUUUUCK. Dr.Konstantin von Neurath is going to have hearth attack

And Ir started. There is shooting in Prague.
For fucks sake We are Most German people east of germany and its always Bohmen und Mahmen along with Sudetland that get fucked. FUUUUCK. Dr.Konstantin von Neurath is going to have hearth attack

There are radical factions?!

Genghis

Banned
There are radical factions?!

I wouldnt go as far to say they just opened fire on police, Rather there was police and demonstrate clash and it got out of control.
Still WHO THE FUCK brings the guns to demonstrations ? You Have to know Police as Heavyhanded as Reichs is sure as hell going to consider that threat. then again it might be RADICALS were trying to get just that reactions.
This is going to flare conflicts up which might be what they are hoping for.

I have heard that one of the demands of the "Redemption and Equality for All Races" movement is that Ukraine and Belarus be spun off as independent states (albeit with close ties to Berlin) and that the Russian Republic, on the condition that it switches alliances with it joining the German bloc, is given European Russia and western Siberia as well.

MERRICA

Banned
This filthy liberal " Redemtion" gets my blood boiling, we Russians do not need to be redeemed, you Teutonic basterds slaughtered our people for your Lebensraum. And now you come sniveling, offering crumbs as if that somehow atone for the slaughter.

I have heard that one of the demands of the "Redemption and Equality for All Races" movement is that Ukraine and Belarus be spun off as independent states (albeit with close ties to Berlin) and that the Russian Republic, on the condition that it switches alliances with it joining the German bloc, is given European Russia and western Siberia as well.

I have once heard that they may even give us Leningrad and the western parts of Caucasus, bordering the Azov (and maybe even the Black) Sea! Isn't that cool?

B-29_Bomber

Banned
AMERICA WILL RISE UP WITH HER FELLOWS ACROSS THE WORLD AND DESTROY THE FASCIST FILTH!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! GOD BLESS LIBERTY!!!