Land Of Confusion: The Wild Ride of the 2012 IRNA Presidential Election

Deleted member 82792

Was 'Red Dwarf' ever made ITTL?

Are there any movies and TV shows based on DC Comics coming out this year? And while we're on that subject, what are Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot doing?

Can you tell us more about "Teenage Mutant Ninja Black Bears"? What's the story and who are the characters?

Besides Bill O'Rilley, what other ass- I mean 'journalists' are on Trump News Channel?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 82792

Alan Rickman -- Automotive engineer and racing designer. In November he signed on as chief design executive for Opel Formula One (formerly ATS).

Hold on, I thought Alan Rickman was in TTL's version of Skyfall as Blofeld?

Oops. This is why I'm glad I have people checking my up on me :) Rickman's character died in Skyfall lol
But he's still alive in ITTL

I'm working on a set of debate posts for the elections to come. The GPUR has their national primary in May
The IRNA primary process continues.

We might have an election in Ontario.

Europe: Getting more violent, and the Common Market has hard choices to make

Asia: If you remember the Sea Battle video game on Intellivision, that'll give you a good idea of what the South China Sea is like

Mindanao: On April Fools Day, the separatist made their bid

CSA: Easter Sunday turned surly

NASA: Finally, we have launch date for the Gen 4 Orbiter, after a year of safety-related delays

On the lighter side: Germany celebrates being named hosts for the 2019 Oscars, by taking Best Picture honors in a startling upset C#OscarsSoNotNorthAmerican

-- North American college basketball reaches championship rounds.. And the CCS will have a special guest

Deleted member 82792

Can we get a fact book of Vermont, since they've been mentioned a few times?

Also, any ideas on how The Marvel and DC cinematic universes are different ITTL?

There may not be a Marvel cinematic universe.

We do know there are Superman movies, with Jason Sehorn in the title role.

Deleted member 82792

There may not be a Marvel cinematic universe.

We do know there are Superman movies, with Jason Sehorn in the title role.

Do all the nations of Free North America have their own superheros or do they mainly outsource from Marvel and DC Comics?

Catherverse baseball pyramids

IRNA/ONTARIO/QUEBEC/AMS/ME/NH/VT/FRNA
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
AMERICAN LEAGUE

Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Buffalo Bisons
Chicago White Sox
Cleveland Indians
Detroit tigers
Indianapolis Clowns
Newark Bears
New York Yankees
Toledo Mud Hens
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Senators
NATIONAL LEAGUE
Brooklyn Dodgers
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds
Columbus Clippers
Halifax Voyageurs
Milwaukee Braves
Montreal Expos
New York Giants
New York Mets
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
Providence Browns

Second division
EASTERN LEAGUE
Rochester Red Wings
Lehigh Valley
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
Syracuse
Albany
hartford
Maine
Nova Scotia
St. John's
Springfield UCNE
Manchester
Saint John's

INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE
Dayton
Rockford
Fort Wayne
Peoria
Madison
Youngstown
London
Ottawa
Evansville
Lansing
Charleston
Erie

BEISBOL LIGA DE CUBA
Primero division

Almendares
Industriales
Nueva Florida
Playa Oliva Parrots
Santiago Seagulls
Havana Sugar Kings
Santa Clara Leopards
Cienfuegos
Marianao
Mantanzas
Camaguey
San Cristobal

BEISBOL CARIBE
Primero Liga, Norte/Sud divisiones

Trujillo Dominicana Dragons
San Juan
Punto Canta
Port-au-Prince
Gonaives
Aguilas Cibaenas
Escogido Leones
Cibao Gigantes
Ponce
Mayaguez
Port of Spain
Curacao

Second division
EASTERN LEAGUE
Rochester Red Wings
Lehigh Valley
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
Syracuse
Albany
hartford
Maine
Nova Scotia
St. John's
Springfield UCNE
Manchester
Saint John's

No team name? :(:p

Deleted member 82792

Can we see more of Bernie Sanders in TTL? And while we're on the subject, can you tell us more about the Republic of Vermont or at least give us a nation 'fact book'?

Deleted member 82792

What's Michelle Obama doing ITTL? Or is that Michelle LaVaughn Robinson?

India

What is the situation in India/South Asia? It has been mentioned they are friendly towards the CSA and that the CSA supports the regime in Ceylon.

Is the India of this timeline democratic and capitalist like ours? Has the Hindutva movement become more intolerant of other foreign faiths like Islam and Christianity? Have they adopted CSA like tactics of secret police and theocracy?

What are things like in Pakistan?

What is the situation in India/South Asia? It has been mentioned they are friendly towards the CSA and that the CSA supports the regime in Ceylon.

A great deal of ethnic, sectarian and Confederate-produced tensions.

India's current government is a coalition arrangement and one of the members is an Atlanta backed "Christian Coalition"-style party led by a CSS-trained asset. The nation is democratic but a wave of anti-government and anti-Confederate violence has stymied the nation, and given the CSS a larger foothold.

As far as the Hindutva movement, it exists, but it is turned 180 in many respects, it has become more about Indian nationalism to the point that it has taken on a highly tolerant view of foreign faiths, mainly out of the fact that the nation has a common enemy. The CSA.

And also due to the benefactors of their anti-Confederate activities. Those folks in Havana.

Ceylon is in a technical state of civil war against their Atlanta-backed government, there is a similar situation in Bangladesh, but Malayan-backed opposition is gaining control there.

Pakistan: Is rather calm, given the turmoil in India. Pakistan is a banking and technology center in Southwest Asia/Middle East and has close ties to the power nations in the region like Iran, Azerbaijan, and Saudi Arabia, and have close ties to the Lone Star Republic of Texas and Louisiana by extension.

And it could be Rep. Michelle Robinson if she wins in her district in Illinois this fall. She's running for congress on the Workers Union ticket.

What's the status of transit between the IRNA, GPUR, etc, and the CSA? I know there was the Bradley-Alexander Peace Bridge mentioned a while back, but can people travel between the nations somewhat freely, or does it have to be arranged, a la Koryo Tours?