Great Spanish Civil War TLs

New to the AH.com community here, so I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some great Spanish Civil War TLs...it's a bit of a personal interest of mine, my great-grandfather was rumored to have been involved with helping the Abraham Lincoln Brigade obtain supplies back in the '30s.

Thanks!

Obviously, this one by Dr Strangelove ;)
Not really a Spanish Civil War TL per se, given the name of the timeline :p, but the superlative work on twentieth century Spain. In fact, it is one of the better works on this board full stop. Turtledoves don't go to undeserving TLs. Especially multiple awards.

Soviets in the Sun - a TL where the Spanish communists emerge victorious in the conflict. Good to read if you just want an ATL of the conflict, but it ends with the initial consolidation of the new state and doesn't delve into WWII.

Soviets in the Sun - a TL where the Spanish communists emerge victorious in the conflict. Good to read if you just want an ATL of the conflict, but it ends with the initial consolidation of the new state and doesn't delve into WWII.

As the author of said timeline, I'm touched that it's got a mention.

Sadly, I dropped it due to personal problems and being inundated with work at school. Things... haven't exactly changed as much as I'd have liked them to since then, so it'll probably remain forever (timeline-wise) between the end of the Spanish Civil War and the beginning of the Second World War.

I have, however, thought of doing a TLIAD/W based on it with every leader of la República Popular from José Diaz Ramos onwards.

Obviously, this one by Dr Strangelove ;)

Absolutely

Not really a Spanish Civil War TL per se, given the name of the timeline :p, but the superlative work on twentieth century Spain. In fact, it is one of the better works on this board full stop. Turtledoves don't go to undeserving TLs. Especially multiple awards.

Thanks everyone for the underserved praise. :cool:

Even though it's literally the opposite of what the OP asks for. :D, and the focus in the end was less What if Spain had avoided its civil war than What if WWII featured an allied democratic Spain and ran on Rule of Cool.