Graphic Thread

29nikuc.png

May as well put this here too.

That's hilarious. Eleven out of ten, mate.

Hapsburg

Banned
Character depiction, hot off the presses.

First Watchmaster "Evil" Roy Wilkins, another member of the elite Silver Team. A retired Lieutenant Commander of the Imperial Space Navy and former special forces operator, he was initially inducted into State Sec in 3272 as a covert espionage agent after grievous battlefield injuries forced a complete cyberization of his body. But his raucous and reckless behaviour in the field as what was supposed to be a spy compelled his superiors to reassign him to the Interstellar Police as a homicide detective and field analyst in 3279. He was inducted into Special Action Team 47 as "Silver Bat" in 3281, during the Silver Team's expansion after the Keystone Incident. He has a proven record of excellent investigative skills, though his recklessness and use of excessive force has been a cause for concern.
He is depicted here in his custom Tactical Assault Suit with bat ear-shaped radio microphones, armour plating, and bulletproof vest; his usual plainclothes detective wear; and his Interstellar Police uniform, bearing his awards and decorations earned through both his Naval and Police service.

Roy Wilkins.png

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
A while back I was working on a scenario that involved the Second World War ending in the worst way possible. It didn't work out, but I got these graphics out of it;
BOZ-RV.png

BOZ-RV copy.png

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
I'm working on this right now, which includes a whole bunch of new graphics; this is simply an edit of the original logo, though I have plans to do something phresh with the other graphics of the TL.
gbuaredux.png

An all-new round of "AH Stop Signage" from my DeviantArt:
ah_stop_signage__spain_and_portugal_by_ramones1986-daihv0y.png

Spain and Portugal

ah_stop_signage__francophone_europe_by_ramones1986-daj64wx.png

Francophone Europe
(e.g. France, Belgium/Lotharingia, optional: Monaco, Luxembourg)

ah_stop_signage__morocco__mozarabic__by_ramones1986-daj9wb0.png

"Pare"
Morocco (Mozarabic)

ah_stop_signage__morocco__berber_mozarabic__by_ramones1986-dajqqyq.png

"Bedd/Pare"
Morocco (billingual - Berber/Mozarabic)

ah_stop_signage__occitania__post_eu_admission__by_ramones1986-dakagp5.png

Occitania
(Thanks to @LSCatilina for contribution)

rqDxPyy.png

A title card currently under consideration.

PmTXXo7.png

"Liam, have you just recently discovered Coolvetica?"
"Funny you should say that..."​

Last edited:
I seem to be on a bit of a graphics trip at the moment. Anyway - how can you walk back to happiness without a fully costed manifesto?

lk80MsB.jpg

HB

Banned
Things I've made for Build-A-President

Oklahoma

Oklahoma Senate

OK_SenateFake.svg

Oklahoma HoR
OK_HoR.svg

United States Senate and HoR

Senate

US_SenateFake.svg