Status
Not open for further replies.
here is a flag i made for the "United States of the Great Lakes" which includes: Michigen, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa
upload_2016-8-26_11-30-15.png

hope you like :)

ikr but maybe instead of a Monarchist Israel it is a Israeli controlled Ethiopia or Jewish Ethiopia, either way it looks awesome, congrats @Marc Pasquin keep up the good work

Well it was my flag... And it remind you of Ethiopia because the Lion is from the Ethiopian flag - it's the Lion of Babylon, it's on a lot of Israeli governmental things

@Me! this is as far as I know the third time that you post a flag you didn't make and pretend it's your own.
Number 2 is from my TL
im sorry, what do you want me to say that i havent before? its @Mac Gregor 's flag ok, im sorry i spent the last 3 months gathering and making flags, im sorry if somthing gets accidentaly mixed in, there is nothing i can do to distinguish flags i made and ones i found (because of my terrible classification and naming but that is on my part) if you have a way, be my guest. again im sorry if i post flags i didnt make and cant tell if i did make them or not, again i apolagize and i will try my best for it not to happen again.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
im sorry, what do you want me to say that i havent before? its @Mac Gregor 's flag ok, im sorry i spent the last 3 months gathering and making flags, im sorry if somthing gets accidentaly mixed in, there is nothing i can do to distinguish flags i made and ones i found (because of my terrible classification and naming but that is on my part) if you have a way, be my guest. again im sorry if i post flags i didnt make and cant tell if i did make them or not, again i apolagize and i will try my best for it not to happen again.
Plagiarism is rather a big deal here. If you can't figure out which you made and which were made by someone else you need to come up with a system, right now.

One strike offense. You just had yours.

I have a flag request.

It's for a "cover" (if you will) of Eurofed's "United States of the Americas and Oceania" timeline. Namely, it's for an entity known as the Commonwealth of British States, which is a sub-federation of thirteen states in the British Isles, within the larger USA (which by the year 1984 spans both Americas, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and every island in the Pacific that isn't Japan, Hawaii or the Philippines; don't worry, this America has PLENTY of problems that go along with that size). It was a compromise that would allow the British states to have a measure of independence within the Union, while still being part of it. It's complicated.

Anyway, I think the flag of the CBS would have to reference the Union Jack in some way (since it has such a historical association with the region), but I'd also like it to feature the ring of 15 stars on the flag I'm going to include here (it's the flag of the United States in this timeline; after 172 states, they decided to just go back to the old classic they started out with). Other than that, I don't have any other conditions, and I'd like to see what someone comes up with. Please.

I know this is like my fifth time ever posting on this site, so I apologize if this request is a prematurely tall order or something.

what about this ?

com-brit-states.png

make a folder for your flegs and a folder for not your flegs.

here is a flag I made:
upload_2016-8-26_20-11-55.png

i was just experimenting with different elements and this is what i came up with (also my little sister wanted me to make her a white and purple flag)

I'm back! I've just returned from a, um, fishing trip of sorts so well I can once again show off my creative talent here.

directorate_china_flag_by_kubocaskett-d9wvh3z.png

So I'll bet you wondering what on earth is this flag? well this a flag for the Directorate regime of China from the novel Ghost Fleet by PW Singer, quite an interesting read so to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.