Flag Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I make a request?

A flag for a state uniting the Balkans with the core lands created by a union between Bulgaria and Serbia. Encompassing all of the Balkans to the Danube and down to the Border with Thessaly. The state is a Constitutional Monarchy. Ideas?

pan-slavic colours and the CoA of the serbian-bulgarian union?

Krall

Banned
Ah, but Japan will going to become a part of that said United Britannic Empire :)

All the more reason to bring their hot women to me! Imagine what America [Edit: or the United Britannic Empire or whatever ] could do if they could weaponise their beauty! They'd be unstoppable!

Last edited:
Here's an attempt at a Union between the Dutch Republic and English Commonwealth.

800px-Flag_of_England_svg.png

Could I make a request?

A flag for a state uniting the Balkans with the core lands created by a union between Bulgaria and Serbia. Encompassing all of the Balkans to the Danube and down to the Border with Thessaly. The state is a Constitutional Monarchy. Ideas?

Here is on with five stripes:

And here with a failed cross

Krall

Banned
Here's an attempt at a Union between the Dutch Republic and English Commonwealth.

Why do the horizontal stripes in the canton differ in thickness?

Also, a design like this suggests that the Netherlands is superior to England in this union.

I Like that Serbo-Bulgarian Flag, Here's my two from my photobucket album!

The First just uses the Serbian Cross on the Bulgarian Flag, the second is a combined Serbo-Bulgarian (monarchy)

Bulgaro-SerbianFlag.jpg

Serbo-Bulgaria-1.png

Please tell me what you think!:)

Ah, then no, you may not. Kindly return to Japan and don't return unless you have some hot, Japanese women to give me.

Last time i looked i live in East Sussex and frankly my friend, you wont get what you're looking for there...

Playing with symbols that sounds communist, I present you the Anarchist Collective of the Plains. The symbol is, actually, from a Portuguese city (their CoA are so funny, they have from saints to pomegranates)

Very nice.

Shaucker, those are some good flags.

Spitfiremk1, I need to see you in the killing room.

I concur

Oh, that's a good idea. In honour of that:

@Krall, ta much.

Very nice

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

The Royal Navy has a flag called the Church Pennant which is based on the Dutch and English flags. Might be something to look at.

Nice.

@Serbia-Bulgaria:

The green wasn't a very traditional thing; it was a decision to make the Panslavic colours more Bulgarian. During the war of 1877 there was also the Samara flag, plain Panslavic tricolour, that was very popular in Bulgaria.

So whether any green stripes are present depends on when the Union was made.

Very nice, AHB. :)

Some more "hand drawn" stuff:
test2s.png

ETA: @Brdman, I like the second - it's about as busy as flags can get while still looking clean, which is cool.

ETA II: @TheKiat, probably hopelessly anachronistic, but I had a go at a Republic-Commonwealth flag:
doesntwork.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.