Everyone Understood a Meteor Caused The New Madrid Earthquakes of 1811-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalopin

Banned
The years 1811 and 1812 were riddled with catastrophe. Earthquakes, eruptions, floods, and severe weather happening all over the planet. Many were convinced that The Great Comet of 1811 was responsible.

Although it is true that the study of Near Earth Objects acting as external crustal stessors is basically in its infancy, it is understood how an impact can create an earthquake, or at least an earthquake type scenerio.

This is what occured on December 16, 1811 at 2:30 a.m.. A meteor coming from the dust tail of Comet C/1811 F1 impacted Northern Mississippi and was the initial mechanism to cause The New Madrid Earthquakes of 1811-12. For the facts go to www.wix.com/koolkreations/kalopins-legacy ,documents and links, "A Few Comments on 1811" and read this little article. This is a lost history, overlooked and forgotten, maybe from fear or superstition, maybe it was just too difficult to believe. Yet these are the facts behind the myths.

I have wondered many times, what if everyone knew and understood what had occurred two centuries ago. Do you think we would be better prepared now for such an event? Would we already have plenty of technology to divert NEOs?

The New Madrid Earthquakes had nothing to do with Meteorites (Meteors burn up in the atmosphere, Meteorites don't and strike the Earth), it has to do with the fact a large Fault Line runs through the area.

Last edited:

Kalopin

Banned
The New Madrid Earthquakes had nothing to do with Meteorites (Meteors burn up in the atmosphere, Meteorites don't and strike), it has to do with the fact a large Fault Line runs through the area.

A large enough meteor will make it to impact. This was a meteor from a comet, mostly ice, sand, dust, smaller rocks, and some boulder sized that only half melted through the atmosphere, coming in at a low trajectory from the south and impacting a frozen lake with the soil horizons consisting of gravel, sand, dirt, and on top of The Artesian Wells [water], which greatly affected the outcome.

When you get a minute, go to a satellite view and zoom in to the top right of Marshall County Ms.. Although the immediate crater is rather difficult to see. It is a complex crater and has plenty of tree growth, erosion,and development, once you begin to pan out, notice how all topography encircles the proposed crater site. The rivers to the north were pushed upwards and go around the area. The man-made lakes to the south run from east to west beneath the impact and is where the land was pulled upward and apart by the blast. The is also the reason that The Tennessee River flows back northward.

The land was not pulled upward by an ice sheet, against gravity and away from the equator, as is the current theory, because this is not possible. Although there may have been lights coming from quartz crystals, gas pockets, ball lightning, or even charged rock, it would not have been seen from several states over and going across the skies, as was reported.

The fault lies in the middle of The North American Plate against the direction of the edge of the plate and it just ends on either side. Currently seismologists claim it was a "failed rift", yet there is no up-lift and no subduction zone, just the fault from seemingly nowhere. This has been confusing to many seismologists. This impact explains it all.

Yes, I understand how incredible this may sound, but the topography of the entire Mississippi River Valley is the result of a shockwave from this impact. Soon you will see how amazing and true this discovery really is. There are already a few that have realized that this is actually what had occurred and it is my wish to soon make this common knowledge. Find the truth behind all the myths, search "Kalopins Legacy".

Last edited:

Kalopin

Banned
Either that or one of the odder forms of 'Hatters.

Can't control what you are taught, only what you learn.:rolleyes:

Whatever, NO, this is not a joke, I am completely serious.

I invite you to study all the evidence you may find on these events, study the rocks pictured at the website, read the article, study the satellite view, and then decide. There is much more to this story and how it affected our history in so many ways, without ever really being known. Although most of the general public at the time believed that the comet was responsible [they were right].

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Can't control what you are taught, only what you learn.:rolleyes:

Whatever, NO, this is not a joke, I am completely serious.

I invite you to study all the evidence you may find on these events, study the rocks pictured at the website, read the article, study the satellite view, and then decide. There is much more to this story and how it affected our history in so many ways, without ever really being known. Although most of the general public at the time believed that the comet was responsible [they were right].

Why, thank you for stopping by.

I'm sure you need to get back home before the village misses you.

Do come back and let us know when the shuttle arrives.

Banned for being bug-fuck insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.