Does Donald, No Not THAT Donald, Qualify as a Natural-Born Citizen?

Does Donald Qualify?

• Total voters
Lately, I've been re-reading Harry Turtledove's Homeward Bound, and it's uncanny how much his character Donald, borrows off of the then-recent, rise of Donald Trump as a TV Star ...

So, my question is, fast forward 12 years in the book's timeline, as well ...

If Donald, the 80 year old Male of the Race, runs for President of the USA, in 2044, does he Qualify as a Natural-Born Citizen?

Well, he was hatched in the earth and under US sovereign Soil? if the answer to both is yes, that count as Natural born citizen, as born is either birth or hatching in his case, not conception, yeah people would bicker but that is the consitution fingerprint.

Yes, he was both Conceived and Hatched on Earth, as documented in the Earth-Novel Colonization: Down to Earth, with the latter occurring in Los Angeles, California, USA ...

But, one could argue, he'd be unable to resist the urge, to be re-united with his own Kind, and furthermore, why has he chosen to Run for the Presidency, in the first place ...

Let's hear the Candidate's own words, on these disparate topics, conveniently simultaneously:

Donald Yeager said:
They drugged me. They held a gun to my head. They waved money under my nose. How was I supposed to tell them no?

Ooph, for one moment I thought you meant Donald Duck.
Wait a minute... did he ever have to show his birth certificate? where in the world is Ducktown anyway? Is it even in the US? I don't recall any of the comics ever showing any flags of any country anywhere in Ducktown. May be if there was a classic comic showing Donald prepping to watch the Fourth-Of-July parade? but if there ever was I can't remember reading it.

Ooph, for one moment I thought you meant Donald Duck.
Wait a minute... did he ever have to show his birth certificate? where in the world is Ducktown anyway? Is it even in the US? I don't recall any of the comics ever showing any flags of any country anywhere in Ducktown. May be if there was a classic comic showing Donald prepping to watch the Fourth-Of-July parade? but if there ever was I can't remember reading it.

We Finns know our duck stuff, but you can take a look here.

Well. I grew up reading Donald Duck in German. He was still called Donald Duck there, but his hometown was Entenhausen and his neighbors were called Herr Meier and Herr Schmidt,