DBWI AHC: The thirteen Colonies win!

With a French intervention, a rebel victory and French economy falling down, perhaps the nobility and clergy won't take arms against Louis XVI reforms, seeing some Enlightment ideas might work ? There would tensions, obviously, concerning the privilèges, but the Civil War could be avoided.
Not just the civil war, but Victor Napoleon Bonaparte's[1] coup and conquests after the the restoration of the Kingdom. The Greater French Empire, or 'Unitary Republic' as they called it,[2] only just collapsed twenty years ago after all, and the French are still keeping as tight a hold on the Rheinland as they can, despite the German Republican Army's attempts to drive them out. [3]

OOC:
1: TTL's son of Napoleon, Napoleon himself remaining a distinguished officer in the Armee Royale in TTL.
2: Seeing as I'd most likely be a Brit in this timeline, I'd call any super French state a derogatory name.
3: The GRA being an obvious reference to the IRA.

Because every culture deserves a nation. I say that the colonies do not need England any more, if we ever did! Countries have been trying for centuries to rebel against English authority: Scotland, Wales, Ireland, the Indians, France, India, China, and Germany, and England has checked every one. Why can’t you guys see!

THE BRITISH CAUSED 9-11! It was revenge for how Americans supported the Communists!

Montreal [1] may speak French but it is not France.
Bengal is not India. The Britain fought against Dravidar, Mahratth, Rajputana, Panjab and Nepal and lost badly. [2]
That small place known as Hong Kong is not China.
Hannover may have been German at one time, but now some weird mix of english and German is spoken there.

The British are already big headed, don't give them any reason to brag like idiots.

OOC:
[1] ATL for Quebec
[2] ATL Nations in the Sub continent

Bengal is not India. The Britain fought against Dravidar, Mahratth, Rajputana, Panjab and Nepal and lost badly. [2]
Hannover may have been German at one time, but now some weird mix of english and German is spoken there.

The British are already big headed, don't give them any reason to brag like idiots.

OOC:
[1] ATL for Quebec

Actually, it's Quebec. Montreal is just the one city(although it it largely home-ruled these days, and the province was called Montreal too until the late 1910s..... but not since 1920, though.).

And speaking of that, any Quebecers on here? I'm from Manitoba myself and there's a lot of Frenchies[1] where I am......:D

OOC:
[1]A friendly, joking term for Francophones.

Winnabago

Banned

OOC:
[1] ATL for Quebec

1. French Revolution+powerful England who does not like France=probably even more bothering France then OTL.
2. Wait, what? The Brits pretty much had the subcontinent down thanks to the East India Company. I’m calling such a group “the Brits” because they are heavily linked to the British and also my character is a conspiracy theorist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madras_Presidency
3. The Brits won the war, silly. You don’t have to directly rule someone to subjugate them, that’s what opium is for. Damn brits with their tea and crumpets.
4. For fun, I made Prussia still get powerful, and of course England would beat them.