Base Maps from 550 BC to Modern Day, all in UCS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, but I think you frogot Bahrain wich was lost in 1971. (I actaully didnt knew that, untill I saw your source map)

I'd suggest that's closer to a claim - which they only revived in earnest after 1911 (and again in 1957). The last time they actually controlled Bahrain was before 1522.

Nice, but I think you frogot Bahrain wich was lost in 1971. (I actaully didnt knew that, untill I saw your source map)

It wasn't really "lost".

Iran claimed it in the 1950s but it hadn't been under Persian control since the 1780s. The dispute (between Iran and Britain which was the protecting state for Bahrain at the time) reached the UN and a "poll" was agreed rather than a referendum and the results showed the Bahrainis wanted Bahrain to be recognized as sovereign.

So, are my only options to look through the entire thread for the specific maps that I'd like, or ask generally for someone to repost the one's I need? Or is there an up-to-date gathering of them like in the beginning of this thread?

So, are my only options to look through the entire thread for the specific maps that I'd like, or ask generally for someone to repost the one's I need? Or is there an up-to-date gathering of them like in the beginning of this thread?

Best bet is to just ask.

Hrm... alright. Well, thanks for filling me in. :)

Then I have a list:
And a country divisions map.

If anyone has these it'd be appreciated.

Then I have a list:

Well, their's a old new one (it's on one of the now outdated Basemaps) for 1845.

As for the others their are no updates (from the very first series on the first few pages) of the other years and while their is world subdivision map that's atleast been transferred to the Globe Basemap, alot of it is either out of date or incorrect.

Is it on the shelf like most the maps you guys planned on re-doing?

I don't know what others are doing, but I'm currently taking a break from doing CS Basemap updates, and when I do get back to it am focused more on the 1100 CE and before period and 1830 CE and after.

Laurentia

Banned
I don't know what others are doing, but I'm currently taking a break from doing CS Basemap updates, and when I do get back to it am focused more on the 1100 CE and before period and 1830 CE and after.

The 1100 map needs updating?

The 1100 map needs updating?

I have to transfer them to the up to date Basemap, since we've finally gotten it more or less stabilized.

Aside from that I've noticed the source I was primarily using was incorrect in a few places, so I have to go back and fix them, plus I have to look through India's history to see if I need to show some countries as Vassals that I had'nt shown.

Then I have a list:

Why not search the thread for those dates? I'm sure it will turn up posts with those maps. The latest post will probably have the map you are looking for.

Hey, just wondering if anybody has done a map of 1880-1885 on the new basemap. I've sifted through the last few pages and haven't been able to locate it, so if anyone has one, the help would be welcome, thanks.

Hey, just wondering if anybody has done a map of 1880-1885 on the new basemap. I've sifted through the last few pages and haven't been able to locate it, so if anyone has one, the help would be welcome, thanks.

None as of yet, no.

I started work on the 1885 map, based off of the 1914 map. As you'll see, it's a work in progress. Africa is probably the biggest offender here. I invite others to continue what I started.

1885 WIP.png

1885 WIP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.