AHC: Some of your favorite films premade into classics.

Halloween(1946): Story about senior high schooler, Michael Myers(Tony Curtis) who is terrorized by his crazed, murderous sister, Laurie Myers(portrayed Crash Corrigan). Janet Leigh has a cameo as the briefly unmasked Laurie. John Wayne stands out as Dr. Loomis who desperately tries to re-capture Laurie. Directed by Robert Florey.

Was trying to do Top Gun with John Wayne, but he is 20 in 1927, so you can't set the film on an aircraft carrier. Even putting Mr. Wayne at 24(same age as Cruise) a problem. I guess CV 2 and 3 could be used but what country could JW tease by inverting his plane over? Japan? Britain? Germany?

Last edited:
Halloween(1946): Story about senior high schooler, Michael Myers(Tony Curtis) who is terrorized by his crazed, murderous sister, Laurie Myers(portrayed Crash Corrigan). Janet Leigh as a cameo as the brief unmasked Laurie. John Wayne stands out as Dr. Loomis who desperately tries to re-capture Laurie. Directed by Robert Florey.

A Genderbended Halloween? That was a creative twist!

Was trying to do Top Gun with John Wayne, but he is 20 in 1927, so you can't set the film on an aircraft carrier. Even putting Mr. Wayne at 24(same age as Cruise) a problem. I guess CV 2 and 3 could be used but what country could JW tease by inverting his plane over? Japan? Britain? Germany?

If you set at WWII both Japan and Germany could work. Although Germany would be a funnier option.

Help

Any sugestion of cars that would fit for the Delorean in a Alt-BTTF Trilogy in the earlier 50's (first movie in 1954)??

I forogt about the Tucker. It perfect. (Unless you want to delay till we could do the Edsel)

I had forgotten the Tucker Torpedo too - and it fits very well for the time machine of this version of BTTF. All right - it is decided: it will be the 1948 Tucker Torpedo!

Although the Edsel would be a good choice, the delay would cause problems for the casting that I intend to use.

Moonraker (1958)
Based on the novel by Ian Fleming
Producer George Pal
Directed by Jack Arnold
Starting Gene Barry as James Bond
American CIA Agent James Bond is sent to England to investigate strange going on at a factory run by Sir Hugo Dax. He that Dax is a ex- Nazi that is building a advance nuclear missle to destroy London. He blames the British for the deaths of his wife and daughter. Bond must stop him.

Director Arnold shot the film in a amospheric black and white style.

I bend thinking of a Sequel but have some problems.
Goldfinger 1960
Producer George Pal
Director Jules Dassion. He directed one of the Best Heist films ever Rififi, which influence every Heist film afterwere.
Based on the book Goldfinger by Ian Fleming 1959

Gene Barry as James Bond
Karl Malden as Goldfinger
Pussy Galore ???
Stanley Baker as Mr Solo
Thug Sean Connery
Thug 2 Micheal Caine

Need advise for rest of cast

Also I think that Dassion would be less interested in the James Bond Formula than in How to do a Heist of Fort Knox on Film and give it some realisum.
I think the plot would change from the book. We see Bond investigating the death of a friend Jill Masterson. This lead him to one of the Groups that Goldfinger is gathering to pull off the heist.
Goldfinger realizes that he need Bond , because he does not trust the other leaders of the groups.
Goldfinger kidnapps Pussy Galore, a old girlfriend of Bond. To protect her, Bond must protect Goldfinger and help with the Heist.
The biggest problem is the leader of the British mob lead by Mr Solo.

what do you think?

The Vulture

Banned
Probably wouldn't have gotten away with Pussy Galore for a stand-alone film in 1960- they had to fight tooth and nail for it when the real Goldfinger came out and that was already an established and profitable franchise. She'd be Kitty Galore or something like that.

Probably wouldn't have gotten away with Pussy Galore for a stand-alone film in 1960- they had to fight tooth and nail for it when the real Goldfinger came out and that was already an established and profitable franchise. She'd be Kitty Galore or something like that.

Well I doing as a sequel to the ealier Moonraker movie but I agree with you that yes the name would be change. Any Suggestion?

I confess that I am at a loss for the casting or the possible plot of your version of Goldfinger, but what of Julie Newman as Pussy (or Kitty?) Galore?

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1984)

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1984), an Ivan Reitman film. Starring:

Harold Ramis as Arthur Dent
Dan Akroyd as Ford Prefect
Bill Murray as Zaphod Beeblebrox
Sean Young as Tricia "Trillian" MacMillan
Ben Stein as the voice of Marvin the Paranoid Android
Sir Alec Guinness as Slartibartfast
Judd Nelson as Eddie, your Shipboard Computer
Robert Vaughn as Zarniwoop
Kelly LeBrock as Lintilla
Douglas Adams as Oolon Colluphid
and James Earl Jones as the Book

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1984), an Ivan Reitman film. Starring:

Harold Ramis as Arthur Dent
Dan Akroyd as Ford Prefect
Bill Murray as Zaphod Beeblebrox
Sean Young as Tricia "Trillian" MacMillan
Ben Stein as the voice of Marvin the Paranoid Android
Sir Alec Guinness as Slartibartfast
Judd Nelson as Eddie, your Shipboard Computer
Robert Vaughn as Zarniwoop
Kelly LeBrock as Lintilla
Douglas Adams as Oolon Colluphid
and James Earl Jones as the Book

James Earl Jones as the Book? "Arthur, Arthur, I am you Father" Noooo

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (1941)

Infamous amongst film historians for their slavish aping of Republic's various adventure serials, Crystal Skull proved the final installment of Monogram Pictures' Indiana Jones productions.

The previous three installments, Raiders of the Lost Ark (1933), Temple of Doom (1934) and Last Crusade (1935) had proven financial successes and helped establish leading man John Wayne as an actor meant for better things than Poverty Row.

In an effort to rekindle their fortunes, Monogram roped Wayne into a fourth installment six years after his last outing. Having been forced into endless 'singing cowboy' roles at Monogram, and now beginning his ascent in mainstream Hollywood, Wayne demanded a fee larger than Raiders' entire budget in order to return. CEO Kim Richards was more than happy to oblige, banking on 'the Duke's star power.

Crystal Skull proved an utter disaster. Written by Captain Marvel veteran Ronald Davidson under the pseudonym George Playmount, Richards and others relentlessly chipped in, keen to mix elements of science fiction, horror, romance, adventure and comedy into the script to create as broad an appeal as possible. Meanwhile b-western veteran Robert N. Bradbury directed, offering a flat, uninspired look to the film. With him came Gabby Hayes, well known for his comic relief roles, he was severely miscast as Indiana's treacherous ally. The result was incoherent with dozens of characters, convoluted sub-plots and jarring jumps from playful slapstick to Hays Code bending violence. Added to this Wayne pushing for the generic European villains to be rewritten into overt Soviet agents, offering arguably one of the first explicit offerings of anti-communism in a populist Hollywood picture.

Audiences were left puzzled by the 'ancient astronaut' plot and narrative amnesia of the script, leading to a film both oddly too cerebral and far too incompetent for b-movie audiences to handle. Bradbury soon retired, Wayne called for the movie to be destroyed and Monogram, now financially gutted, limped into the 1950s on increasingly crude crime thrillers.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is unlucky no matter what TL... ;)

I wonder when someone will post the ATL versions of the Star Wars trilogies ;):D

Any sugestion for a good child actor for a Stanley Kubrick-directed 1960's version of "A.I.-Artificial Intelligence"?