After Actium: Two Caesars Are Not Enough

Yeah! It has returned! Are we still getting the ebook by the way? I'm quite excited to read that if it comes.

By the way, could we end up getting this timeline's equivalent to our OTL Roman monuments such as the Colosseum and maybe a version of the Pantheon if we get that far in the timeline?

Last edited:
A heads up to any who might be interested - instead of the promised e-book, I've been recommended to set up a Patreon page and release content through there to those who subscribe. Content which could later be compiled into an e-book or books depending on when the story has truly "ended" for me (I still intend on carrying out this TL, but I think the story overall merits some editing and rewriting).

Would any of you be interested in supporting such a venture?

A heads up to any who might be interested - instead of the promised e-book, I've been recommended to set up a Patreon page and release content through there to those who subscribe. Content which could later be compiled into an e-book or books depending on when the story has truly "ended" for me (I still intend on carrying out this TL, but I think the story overall merits some editing and rewriting).

Would any of you be interested in supporting such a venture?
Admittedly I would prefer an ebook, as that I feel would work better. Maybe the Patreon could instead be used to let people preview the ebook's chapters, as long as the ultimate goal is to eventually make it an ebook.

Last edited:
I have an idea! You talked about the penetration of the cult of Isis in Bactria, and in Hinduism there is a cult called Shaktism. Shakti represents the female principle, is the embodiment of the mother goddess. Chance of unusual Greek-Indian cult can survive Rome and Christianity.

Hello!

First, I'd like to say that I'm very aware of the fact the thread is 1 or 2 years old and that I may not have an answer. However, I really wanted to post to know what happened with this TL. I think this is a fantastic TL, a really great one ; as Velasco said that he would make a Patreon and/or an e-book with this story, I tried to look for it but didn't find anything. So I wondered if anyone could tell me if anything new had been published, and where, since the last post? I hope this TL isn't completely dead ; but if it is, well, requiescat in pace!
Sorry again for bumping!