A Blank Map Thread

Black East Asia Map.

Overlaps perfectly with this map if you want to get the borders (though you'll have to enlarge it).

BlankEastAsia.png

Could someone please make a map of the world without national borders, but with rivers and provincial borders? i would like it about 1.5 times larger, an inscribed inside of a Robinson Sphere if possible.
also, there are some river mods that would be appreciated. the map should look like this, but bigger.
Base Map 3.PNG

Thanks in advance.

Base Map 3.PNG

there are also massive island chains in the Atlantic.
anyway, the Arabian and Saharan rivers are existent in OTL, just buried. i rose them to the surface for my game so that more people would be inclined to start a country in Africa.

The island regions came about out of a massive eruption event in the game. its a bit complex to understand unless you are apart of the game.

Phillip, is it possible for you to conjure up a Europe map that's rather large (but not BAM size) that I can use?

Philip

Donor
Phillip, is it possible for you to conjure up a Europe map that's rather large (but not BAM size) that I can use?

I can certainly try. How much of Europe do you want--all the way to the Urals?

Edit: I had this one taking up space on a hard drive. Couple warnings: It probably needs some cleanup to keep the Sindh under control. Also, the base map has some rather bad errors in Ijsselmeer. I gave it quick fix, but you may want to do more.

Let me know if you want something bigger/smaller/whatever.

Europe 1000.png

Last edited:
I can certainly try. How much of Europe do you want--all the way to the Urals?

Edit: I had this one taking up space on a hard drive. Couple warnings: It probably needs some cleanup to keep the Sindh under control. Also, the base map has some rather bad errors in Ijsselmeer. I gave it quick fix, but you may want to do more.

Let me know if you want something bigger/smaller/whatever.
Thank you. That map is rather pefect.

Does anyone has a worldmap with early twentyfirst century borders, which centres on the pacific ocean?
A map with Europe left, Asia in the middle and America on the right?