A Blank Map Thread

Gan

Banned
Adding a severely altered world map. More water and less landmass.

Alternate World 1.png

Gan

Banned
Pretty neat. I'd love to see some biomes or climate classification zones for a world with this geography.

That would certainly be interesting. Of-course someone with more knowledge of the subject than me would be needed. :D

Anyways, here's a world with the opposite condition.

Alternate World 2.png

Gan

Banned
Decided to do one more. The Earth is significantly altered, with new seas and landmasses being added randomly.

Alternate World 3.png

Hello. I'm looking for a blank map that shows roughly the same area as this one, and also includes rivers, lakes, and borders.

Bonus points if it also marks the locations of the following cities: Detroit, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, and any state/provincial capitals.

Gan

Banned
An modified map of Europe, in which it's a large archipelago of islands rather than a continent. The rivers for the most part have not been re-mapped to accommodate the change in geography, although most should not be cut-off from their source.

European Islands.png

Hello all!! I'm requesting a U.S owned Kokomo (caribbean island) flag. I think the main colors should be White, Gold, Green, Blue, and Orange. The word Kokomo should be the main focus on the flag.
Below is an example of what I mean, but don't copy it exactly. Make it unique and different. Thanks in advance!!

kokomo.gif

Hello all!! I'm requesting a U.S owned Kokomo (caribbean island) flag. I think the main colors should be White, Gold, Green, Blue, and Orange. The word Kokomo should be the main focus on the flag.
Below is an example of what I mean, but don't copy it exactly. Make it unique and different. Thanks in advance!!

This thread is for blank maps. Try this thread.

I just did though.

I think it's more of a case of it being bad form rather then technically impossible. Put bluntly it's incredibly unlikely your request will be fulfilled on this thread due not only this being the wrong thread for it but also the fact that your re-posting in the wrong thread.

The only thing I can think of for you to do is take your request back to the flag thread. I'm still new to the form though so I don't really know the policy involving re-posts, can someone provide a link to the relevant section in the form policy thread?