A Blank Map Thread

Anyone have a map of this but with the borders, that'll be great if you could share.

blankworld.png

I can't find it. Also, anyone have this map with Subdivisions or Provinces etc. etc.?

Maybe no rivers either ._. ... Sorry for the inconvience.

world_map_blank_no_borders_rv1.png

I can't find it. Also, anyone have this map with Subdivisions or Provinces etc. etc.?

Can you find the Wiki?

Click Alternate History Discussion Board at the top of this page.
Under "Wiki" click "Alternate History Wiki".
Under "Main Wiki Sections" click Resources.
Under "Historical Geography Resources" click Maps.
The second option is OTL Map Database. Click it.
The fourth option is Qazaq's UberBAMs. Click it.
There is the Old World and the New World. Put them together, and there you go for the larger of the maps.

For this new request, follow the steps up to OTL Map Database.
The third option is New_Revised Basemap Series. That is what you are looking for.
Scroll down to near the bottom, and find Present Day under "Post 1900". Click it.

If you can't find any of the options on any page, do a page search for the words I'm directing you to, and there you have it.

Additionally, you can look through the "Base Maps from 550 BC to Modern Day, all in UCS!" thread for the smaller map, and the "The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread" for the larger one.

Here's the most up-to-date version with international borders as well as first-level administrative regions' borders.

Here's the best Africa Watershed map I can find.

These are honestly hard to find. Watershed-based borders are so sensible, especially in some areas. One could see a situation in which Fula(ni) was the lingua franca of the entire Niger basin, for example.

I would be amazed if anyone recognised this (or even needed it).

It's the electoral wards of the City of Sunderland, UK.

sunderland.png

Can someone do a European (stretching Spain in the West to around the Caspian in the East) and Middle Eastern map (around Luxor in Egypt to around Tehran)? I would like so that it has German Empire borders, but other than that with modern day borders (no Austrian-Hungarian Empire, but split into the modern states for example) and for it to have be quite detailed with borders (i want the German Empire Borders though) and rivers?

Thanks.