A Blank Map Thread

I appear to have forgotten a request for a Qbam last week, which I will try to remember to upload later today, and I will also direct you to a nice UCS with the sub-national borders, VirginiaHistoryTeacher.

If I remember. I stayed up really late last night writing a paper and I was passing out in my logic class so we'll see.

Your assistance is most appreciated. :eek:

This should be really close to as updated as the current UCS is. I had to transfer some of the geographical corrections from the latest map w/o the sub-national borders, though I may have missed some.

definitive.png

Neutron, I can't seem to find my copy of the Qbam you were looking for, so I will try to find it here or on the wiki and get back to you when I can. Sorry about taking so long.

Ah well if the rivers aren't to accurate and there is one with more internal divisions of nations then sounds like your one will do. It's NOT globe shape because I don't want it to be?

Whereabouts are the two maps you mention?

Thanks for the help.

Allright, I finished coloring (most) of the Qbam with all sub-national borders for the most part. I didn't do Pacific islands because I'm not sure about them on this map. I can normally identify all of the island nations in the Pacific and the territories as well, but on the Qbam I'm not sure about for instance which islands are the Cook Islands and which are Kiribati, or the Samoas, etm.

Looking for a place to upload, as it's way too big for here and when I tried to break it into 2 sides I can't stop it from cutting a vertical column of pixels out of the entire map between them.

I noticed that when people design and post maps, there are certain color designations given to each country (pink for Britain, deep blue for France, etc). Is there a list where each of these are laid out so that I can design a map that is AH appropriate? Somebody shoot me a link if that does exist. Thanks!

I noticed that when people design and post maps, there are certain color designations given to each country (pink for Britain, deep blue for France, etc). Is there a list where each of these are laid out so that I can design a map that is AH appropriate? Somebody shoot me a link if that does exist. Thanks!

rcs_key_vs._2.3.png

or

attachment.php

Take your pick. (Note that neither of them is actually binding; you can make any country any color you want, as B_Munro does.)

Map with provinces

How about this then?

- showed Kashmir;
- showed the Golan Heights;
- added Transnistria;
- removed the border between Hong Kong and mainland China;
- and some minor improvs.

world20map.png
With this same kind of map is there one with its provinces on all of the countries if not most

With this same kind of map is there one with its provinces on all of the countries if not most

Furstly, please don't quote images.

Secondly, yes, their is, but it's out of date both in terms of the Basermap itself and in terms of some of the divisions (which more than anything need to be fixed for accuracy-sake).