A Blank Map Thread

LordInsane, this is not Diamond's basemap, but this one is nicer anyway. *ducks*

Vegetation.png

In any case, it could probably used as a rough analogy.

JJohnson

Banned
I can't remember if Qazaq ever posted the blank version of his uberhuge map. So I ended up remaking it from scratch for use in my timeline. Here it is, anyway.

If there were a version of this basemap with 2009, 1803, and 1871 (with 1st level internal divisions), that would also be awesome - I'd love to use it as a map for my New World timeline...

Is their a version of Qazaq's BAM map that includes Lake Ladoga and Lake Onega (the two big lakes near Finland)?

I use those for borders more often than not and not having them make borders around the area hard to draw.

Is their a version of Qazaq's BAM map that includes Lake Ladoga and Lake Onega (the two big lakes near Finland)?

I use those for borders more often than not and not having them make borders around the area hard to draw.
i got one. give me a minute to find the damn thing... wait... shit. i probably deleted it..

Could anyone clear this map up 4 me; like make all the borders completely white and the land all one block colour grey. Thanks in advance

Pacific Centred World.png

Okay Scarecrow this took me most of the day to clean up so in compensation you high tail yourself over to my TL's discussion thread (conveniently there is a link in my sig) and make some appropriate comments. :D

The Huge Blank Map of Europe:

Is there one like that for Africa and the Middle East that I can splice together? You would be my hero.

Is their a BAM map world map with major rivers?

I'm trying to do a Napoleonic Victory map, but I don't trust eying it for some of the borders based on Rivers.

You will be my hero if you do. :D

But I hear ya on the being busy part. Frigging exams.
In my case, it wasn't exams, its dealing w/ helping my family getting my mom's affairs in order after she has passed away, despite my being back home in Lousiana, and the rest of the family still in NH, consisting of alot of phone time, and email time w/ family and lawyers, and crap. Thankfully, we are just about done w/ it, although my phone bills are going to be quite scary for awhile as a result. As for the map, I have just started working on it, but plan to take my time doing it, for I want to draw in the rivers as accurately as possible.