A Blank Map Thread

Diamond

Banned
crnagora99 said:
look :mad: , Alikchi asked for a map and he got it fast. I asked for one, and I still did not find one. You say it is just for posting blank maps, then why do everybody ask for one IN HERE, and when I ask for one, I get ...
What the fuck is your problem?
1. Alikchi asked for his map before you did.
2. I'm not your map-making bitch - I'll make or not make maps as I want to.
3. If you'd be a little patient and civil instead of being a rude fucking noob, maybe you'd get your map. I'm inclined to not do a damn thing for you at this point.

Here, the Balkan Peninsula, based off of the "hard to edit" JPEG (I certainly found it easy enough to edit)

blank_balk.png

Sorry, posted the wrong map. I was tired when I posted. If you didn't read the first time I posted, it is a map of Terraformed Mars that I found on the internet.
MRZ22.GIF

MRZ22.GIF

Alright, all I did was add an outline and darkened the sea a bit... Not really much, but it makes it a bit clearer on my monitor at least (which tends to display bright colors next to other bright colors poorly)

MRZ3.png

Thande

Donor
Imajin said:
Alright, all I did was add an outline and darkened the sea a bit... Not really much, but it makes it a bit clearer on my monitor at least (which tends to display bright colors next to other bright colors poorly)
That's really good, Imajin.

Thande said:
That's really good, Imajin.
It only took about five minutes (I cheated a bit rather than draw the outline by hand)- looking at all the text on the original map, I'd say Corvinius did much more than I did...

Imajin said:
It only took about five minutes (I cheated a bit rather than draw the outline by hand)- looking at all the text on the original map, I'd say Corvinius did much more than I did...

thanks, and the map looks great. I am also going to star to work on one with a terraformed Venus. Haven't started on it at all yet though. here it is.
VENUSMAP.gif
Wish I could remember where I found these so I could give them credit. Found them about a year and a half ago, before I found Alternatehistory.net. I've only been here for a little while.

VENUSMAP.gif

crnagora99

Banned
Diamond said:
What the fuck is your problem?
1. Alikchi asked for his map before you did.
2. I'm not your map-making bitch - I'll make or not make maps as I want to.
3. If you'd be a little patient and civil instead of being a rude fucking noob, maybe you'd get your map. I'm inclined to not do a damn thing for you at this point.

1. OK, I admit he did.
2- I know that, and I never said that you were. Stop assuming. And you are not the only mapmaker on here. Maybe the best, OK, but not the only one. You're being pretentious.
3- I was patient, but after getting no maps, when many users get theirs in the next post or so. AND I WAS NOT A RUDE FUCKING NOOB, and what do you base that comment on, huh? Do what you want, Its up to you. Attitude person..

AND DONT YOU DARE SAY FUCK TO ME, OR ELSE I WILL GET EVEN MORE VIOLENT.

crnagora99

Banned
Cornivus said:
thanks, and the map looks great. I am also going to star to work on one with a terraformed Venus. Haven't started on it at all yet though. here it is.
View attachment 12638
Wish I could remember where I found these so I could give them credit. Found them about a year and a half ago, before I found Alternatehistory.net. I've only been here for a little while.

Could you do a blank map for that. Where did you find them?

BTW, I am using your blank map of mars to make an alternate Mars,

crnagora99 said:

Please do not threaten other forum members. It is poor manners and will certaintly involve action from the board's owner (and admin) Ian.

crnagora99 said:

[sarcasm=30]
Oh, no! Somebody on the internet who lives a gazillion miles away wants to hurt Diamond! Never mind that he doesn't know Diamond's address - or even his real name - this must be frightening!
[/sarcasm]

Imajin said:

[Applause=10]YAY! That map does kick ass[/Applause]