"1933" is an online ATL with the POD being and Anglo-Nazi alliance being formed in 1933, and it tells of the tale of the Cold War between the Anglo-German Alliance and the USA.

However, the site appears to be down. Has anybody read it? Was it good? What were some of the events in the story?

well apart from Britain remaining allied to Nazi Germany- i mean really close for 70 yrs and all the Brits were really, really stereotyped- i thought it wasnt to bad:D

been a while since i looked at it though.

hmm, cant seem to be able to read the actual TL on the site- hope its all sorted out soon.

All Battleship/Carrier hybrids on the British side werent they?

I think that was just a plot device so the pure bred USN force of battleships and carriers can pull off a stunning defeat of the RN in the future.

Interesting scenario but as other people say totally unrealistic. Grossly over the top ships and the rest of technology drastically retarded. Also some of the political characteristics. The prolonged alliance between Britain and Germany, which had no real foundation. The continuation of the British empire in India and elsewhere, apparently with at least some popular support and while Japan was mentioned a distinct lack of China. No mention of whether the Germans were still rabid fanatics after 70 years and what was happening in Russia as a result.

I could read most of the scenario but no details on what seemed the last couple of chapters. Get the general feeling that it will all turn out right [or wrong depending on your viewpoint.;)] for the US in the end.

Steve