Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I nearly forgot to 'include' that. Is Rarick sufficiently crazy for the ticket? I was going to do Herman Talmadge but he seemed to quite nice in comparison to Jones.
In the vignette itself, I went with birch bayh, but I'm not sure if JJ would pick Rarick unless the convention forced it.

If the NDP got electoral reform passed in the 70s....
Nationwide PR Closed List.

1980pr.png

Here we see an election, where on one side we have the charismatic leader of a cult of personality. While he started out as a liberal firebrand, he brainwashed scores of people under the guise of building a model society for the rest of humanity, one that future populations could look on and admire, yet his beliefs lead his followers to self-destructive behavior.

On the other side, we have Jim Jones.

Here we see an election, where on one side we have the charismatic leader of a cult of personality. While he started out as a liberal firebrand, he brainwashed scores of people under the guise of building a model society for the rest of humanity, one that future populations could look on and admire, yet his beliefs lead his followers to self-destructive behavior.

On the other side, we have Reagan.
Fixed it for u

the_mandela_effect_by_federalrepublic-damj2vp.png

Just a random infobox from one of the various timelines which spawned Mandela Effect people.

Nelson Mandela, one of the world's most well-known political prisoners, died in the fall of 1988 after a severe case of tuberculosis. Remembered for his struggle for civil rights, in particular the equality of whites and Africans in his homeland of South Africa, Mandela was one of the two original recipients for the European Parliament's Sakharov Prize, which he was awarded posthumously. During the last year of his life, his 70th birthday was celebrated with a massive concert in London's Wembley Stadium, televised in most countries. While occasionally seen as a controversial figure, Mandela became an important symbol for pan-African activism and protesters in general.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.