Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an idea I haven't really seen yet. It's late so I can't be bothered writing anything up, but the POD is Udall defeating Carter in NH and Brown never entering the race.

33a5j0g.png

Frank Church looks like he's going to eat Scoop's soul. :p

HB

Banned
- Kayne can't get on the GOP or Constitution ticket, because he's a black rapper. Let's face it, there's no way it come happen. Never after "Bush doesn't care about black people."
- Kayne can't get on the Dem ticket, due to how he's rapped about women and other minorities. If you wan't clarification, listen to "On Sight" or "Hold My Liquor."
- Kayne can't get on the Libertarian or Green ticket, as both of these parties want somewhat ideological candidates.
- I don't count a newly formed party that serves solely as the electoral vehicle for a presidential candidate as a real party.
But haven't you seen the Dems Tweet from when he announced his presidency

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedemocrats/status/638376415944159232

Here's an idea I haven't really seen yet. It's late so I can't be bothered writing anything up, but the POD is Udall defeating Carter in NH and Brown never entering the race.

33a5j0g.png
Udall: Chill out, motherfuckers, I got this.
Carter: Hey, George, if you're not busy tonight...
Wallace: Shriver, STFU!
Church: Imma steal your soul, Scoop!
Jackson and Shriver: We're qualified, goddammit!

The USS Voyager (NCC-74656) was one of the first of the Intrepid-class starships that were outfitted with new experimental technology like bio-neural gel circuitry and an emergency medical hologram (EMH) program. Like other Intrepid-class ships, Voyager was designed with an exploratory mission in mind, but its missions before the start of the Dominion War were largely part of Starfleet's efforts to capture or neutralize the Maquis. The destruction of the Maquis following the Cardassian entrance into the Dominion resulted in Voyager briefly begin an exploratory mission to areas near the Sheliak Corporate that the Federation had not explored. However, the outbreak of the Dominion War forced the mission to end prematurely and Voyager was assigned to the Seventh Fleet. Under its captain, Kathryn Janeway, Voyager joined with 111 other ships in the Seventh Fleet to check the Dominion advance into the Tyra system. Like 97 of the other Federation ships in the Tyra system, Voyager would not return, lost with all hands.

voyageralt.png

Last edited:

Sabot Cat

Banned
The Retro-Future Election from the Year 2000

How would someone from c. 1960 predict the 2000 election?

Meet the Candidates

Charles E. Anderson has been the Governor of New York since 1995, and served in the Yugoslavian campaign of World War III. He is a serious workhorse who believes in honest and efficient government, spending within our means, enhancing our collective security via the United Nations, revitalizing cities and improving infrastructure, fighting for the enforcement of civil rights legislation, and opening more push button schools. He is a friend of the working man and the business man alike. He was nominated with the aid of candidate-preference primaries in the 2000 Republican National Convention in Philadelphia. His running mate is Governor William Russell from California.

tr9cjgoatgczw3qh2pta.jpg

dwue80pzdmfww4w72gqk.jpg

John M. Rivers Jr. has been a Senator from Illinois since 1996, and he’s known for his good looks and ten-dollar words. He is a crooked politician at the beck and call of the machine bosses. He wants to enable Congress to stalemate progress and keep obsolete, wasteful programs in place. His idea of reform is to socialize space medical treatments despite the soundness of the current system, and to establish a highway from Alaska to Russia. He was nominated against potential reformers in the 2000 Democratic National Convention in Chicago. His running mate is Senator Harold Young from Texas.

mxgmu8sjx2iivd0v5je9.jpg

zjiqx9uv7mnctoy85ekq.jpg

The Campaign

John M. Rivers, Jr. of Illinois was a modern man who sounded as good as he looked, with a youthful exterior and an ability to produce nearly unmatched witty oratory. These only served to mask the canals of corruption that produced him in the first place. Charles E. Anderson of New York was the opposite, a candidate of the 20th Century, and not the 21st, with a low voice and a cloth coat befitting his modest demeanor. Despite this, the robotic psychohistorians all agreed that Mr. Anderson was the favorite to win. Others were still skeptical of this emerging science, not only because of the strengths of Rivers, but for the reason that the Democratic Party was not divided on race issues due to the presence of Mr. Young of Texas on the ticket.

The first debates were held in three-dimensional colored programming, and many believed that Rivers would be the main beneficiary. However, the audience of the 21st Century was a very literate and knowledgeable one, and they were impressed by Anderson’s criticism of President James A. Madden’s foreign policy. Specifically, Madden had refused to act when a downed Russian satellite was found in the Philippines after it had been long suspected that the Soviet Union was aiding Communist rebels in the country. Anderson argued that the United States had an obligation to upholding the principle of collective security under SEATO, in defending the sovereignty of nations under the UN, and in helping a long-time ally and friend. Anderson’s critical actions in securing Yugoslavia from Russian aggression as a United Nations military officer enhanced his credibility in this area. Finally, Anderson corrected smears from Rivers that he did not support labor unions, noting that there was a difference between a square union and a crooked union, and that all of the square labor unions had endorsed him while all of the crooked labor unions had endorsed his opponent.

The election was very close, with Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Wisconsin all being decided by a margin of victory under 5%. Rivers carried Alabama (10), Arkansas (7), Connecticut (9), D.C. (3), Florida (14), Georgia (10), Hawaii (4), Illinois (25), Kentucky (7), Louisiana (10), Maryland (10), Massachusetts (14), Minnesota (10), Mississippi (6), Missouri (8), Montana (4), Nevada (3), New Mexico (5), North Carolina (16), Pennsylvania (24), Puerto Rico (6), Rhode Island (3), South Carolina (7), Texas (28), and West Virginia (8). Anderson carried Alaska (3), Arizona (5), California (51), Colorado (6), Delaware (3), Guam (3), Idaho (4), Indiana (11), Iowa (7), Kansas (6), Maine (4), Michigan (25), Nebraska (4), New Hampshire (4), New Jersey (18), New York (45), North Dakota (3), Ohio (26), Oklahoma (6), Oregon (7), South Dakota (3), Tennessee (10), Utah (4), Vermont (3), Virginia (12), Washington (11), Wisconsin (11), and Wyoming (3).

The Electoral College votes were calculated by taking the difference from the 1920 EC votes and the 1960 EC votes and applying that between 1960 and 2000.

Voting Age Population

VAP: 107,597,000 (1960) versus 61,495,000 (1920)

VAP (2000): 153,699,000

1920 + 1924 43.5, 43.9, 1928 + 1932 51.9, 52.5, 1936 + 1940 57.0, 59.2, 1944 + 1948 52.9, 51.3, 1952 + 1956 62.6, 60.1, 1960 64.0, 63.0

1920-1924: 43.7%

1928-1932: 52.2% (+8.5%)

1936-1940: 58.1% (+5.9%)

1944-1948: 52.1% (-6.0%)

1952-1956: 61.4% (+9.3%)

1960-1964: 63.5% (+2.1%)

Average: +3.96%

1968-1972: 67.5%

1976-1980: 71.5%

1984-1988: 75.4%

1992-1996: 79.4%

2000-2004: 83.3%

Anderson won with 63,503,508 popular votes and 298 electoral votes, a victory owed to the traditional Republican voters of college graduates and white-collar professionals, who were an increasingly large share of society as robotic laborers continued to supplant the kind of people who regularly voted Democratic in the 20th Century. The new President's status as a war hero of World War III is also believed to have been an important factor for swing voters. Upon his inauguration, President Anderson pledged to "achieve a more prosperous Union and a more peaceful world for all of God’s children."

gp2zlZ0.png

Last edited:
28kMyxt.png

The Wall, Donald Trump's fifth album, quickly topped all of his previous four to become his most controverisal to date. Recorded over the course of the 2016 election season, the album loosely follows the narrative of his presidential campaign, showing his triumphs over primary opponents and Hillary Clinton, who progressively goes crazy during her brief appearances. The album finishes with Trump as the new president, overseeing a kangaroo court that quickly convicts Clinton, and rapidly fixing the American economy.

Sales for the album exceeded 100,000,000 after copies of it were made mandatory by President Trump, easily becoming the best-selling of all time in the United States. Outside of the United States, the songs were praised for their almost hypnotic tunes and decried for their overtly authoritarian and blatantly racist lyrics. Two singles from the album, Another Brick in the Wall and Run Like Hell, were later released and saw high sales in foreign markets.

Shortly after the album's release, it was discovered that one producer, John Barron, was actually Trump going under an assumed name to collect more money off of the deal.

Sample:
Newt Gingrich:
Good morning, Trump your honor!
The crown will plainly show
The prisoner who now stands before you
Was caught red-handed showing feelings
Showing feelings of a most inhuman nature!
This will not do.
Call the Congressman!

Kevin McCarthy:
I always said she'd come to no good
In the end your honor.
If they'd let me have my way we could
Have stopped her at Benghazi.
But my hands were tied,
The bleeding hearts and liberals
Let her get away with murder.
Let me hammer her today!

Hillary Clinton:
Crazy,
Toys in the attic, I am crazy,
Truly gone fishing.
I swear they're taking my marbles away!
Crazy, toys in the attic she is crazy...

Sean Hannity:
You little bitch you're in it now
I hope they throw away the key
You should have thought twice before you
entered politics, but no!
You had to go
Your own way, have you murdered any
Interns lately?
Just five minutes, Trump your honor
Her and me, alone

...Crook!
Hope you enjoy hell now, let me see those
eMails now!
M'lud we never wanted her to
Get in any trouble
Why'd she ever take those bribes, now?
Trump, your honor, let us take her down.

Hillary Clinton:
Crazy
Over the rainbow, I am crazy,
Deleted eMails.
There must have been some way to stop him
When I came in!
Crazy, over the rainbow, she is crazy...

Donald Trump:
The evidence before the court is
Incontrovertible, there's no need for
The jury to retire.
In all my year of judging
I have never heard before
Of someone more deserving
Of the full penalty of law.
The way you made them suffer,
Your exquisite staff and donors,
Fills me with the urge to defecate.

Since, my friend, you have revealed your
Deepest fear
I sentence you to be disgraced before
Your peers.

Up with the wall!

Up with the wall!

Up with the wall!

Up with the wall!

1993e.png

What If the 1993 nz election was under mmp

Note:I think that Mike Moore would get the support of the alliance and win the government benches

Status
Not open for further replies.