WI: Hitler becomes Kaiser of Germany

What if France demanded less repirations after WWI and they allow the Kaiser to remain in power but Hitler still rose to power, not as a fascist dictator but replacing Wilhelm II who is unpopular after losing the war

Not happening. Wilhelm II abdicates to his son, who becomes Wilhelm III. Or Germany becomes a republic anyway. Or a communist state. All are far more likely than Hitler becoming Kaiser.

Well, given that you don't elect Kaisers, you'd have to remove him from power. In order to overthrow the Kaiser in this fashion, and have a commoner from Austria imposed on the throne, the best I can come up with would be Hitler at the head of a revolutionary government a la the Bolsheviks, overthrowing the Kaiser and for some reason installing himself on the throne rather than abolishing the whole dang thing, which seems incredibly unlikely.

You can thread this needle, but I legitimately couldn't come up with it and make it even remotely believable.

What if France demanded less repirations after WWI and they allow the Kaiser to remain in power but Hitler still rose to power, not as a fascist dictator but replacing Wilhelm II who is unpopular after losing the war

Better way for this to happen is to have OTL occur up the point France is defeated.
With that kind of political capital in his pocket, Hitler could do whatever the heck he liked without any worry of a revolt and that includes declaring himself Kaiser.

Hitler was very antimonarchist so I don't see him declaring himself as Kaiser. And him should overthrown previous dynasty which not be easy thing and hardly many would accept someone Austrian commoner as emperor.

Only way might be that you rid Hitler's antimonarchism and allowing history going same way as in OTL. Then he might declare himself as emperor before or during WW2.

And even then I am bit unsure how many would accept that.