Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I request a flag? I need a flag for a united-kingdoms of a druidic Ireland, druidic Britain, and a druidic Brittany? Basically, I need a Celtic Union flag with England included.

What about this?

It's a celtic symbol in the middle, coloured red - symbolizing England. The black circle represents unity, and is also a colour for Brittany. And green stands for the forests, nature and the celtic peoples themselves.

Celtic Union.png

Deleted member 14881

Ottoman Africa

Could someone help me with a Ottoman Africa map its circa 1920

The Key is Morocco black
Zanzibar Grey
Ethiopia Yellow
Ottomans Orange

africa (1).jpg

Are the borders of the Ottoman Empire proper like they were in 1914 or?

Or this? The symbolism is basically the same, the clours. The coat of arms in the middle reprsents England.

Isn't that the Scottish lion though?

Well, it's indeed almost the same... But I got it from this English coat of arms.

first + fourth quarter: england + its claims to france
second quarter: as you took the 1603 design, thats when the stuarts came to the throne and added the kingdom of scotland title to the arms, in personal union with england(/ireland)
thrid quarter: kingdom of ireland, held by the english, then later scottish (then so on til today...ish) monarchs

hi everybody could you make flag of United Kingdom whitout Scotland
I have no idea how it would look like

map:

mapUK.png

Last edited:
first + fourth quarter: england + its claims to france
second quarter: as you took the 1603 design, thats when the stuarts came to the throne and added the kingdom of scotland title to the arms, in personal union with england(/ireland)
thrid quarter: kingdom of ireland, held by the english, then later scottish (then so on til today...ish) monarchs

Oops... Well, never mind.

And since the red saltire is based on the Scottish one if we assume a UK forming from England + Ireland here are a variety of versions depedning on the base flag for Ireland and the importance of Wales:

for alvar copy2.png

Could someone help me with a Ottoman Africa map its circa 1920

The Key is Morocco black
Zanzibar Grey
Ethiopia Yellow
Ottomans Orange

Sorry that it's a bit late, but here you go! It's a vectored image, png, and below it a svg.

R1AE.png

Here's the vector, and you can increase its size if you want - without it getting vague and pixelated!

Attachments

• africa.svg
    38 KB · Views: 451
Status
Not open for further replies.