Dominion of Southern America - Updated July 1, 2018

Something with jackboots and invading Germany.
Ok. That makes sence.

So this Poland would be like OTL Germany be very strict and have a no nonsence way of doing things. Be very scary and stoic as well. Also very good at beaurocratic stuff and being a neat freak.

Mean whille this Germany is an laid back, fun guy to be around whose is probibly a bunny ears laywar type of guy with him being good at mechenical stuff and the like but being pretty exentric like most Nations. Tinkiring at his garage constantly. His older brother Hannover being simmulur to him but being even more laid back than he.

Prussia is the same guy exept he and Poland are brothers, somehow.

At the momment everyone else is the same.

Glen

Ok. That makes sence.

So this Poland would be like OTL Germany be very strict and have a no nonsence way of doing things. Be very scary and stoic as well. Also very good at beaurocratic stuff and being a neat freak.

Mean whille this Germany is an laid back, fun guy to be around whose is probibly a bunny ears laywar type of guy with him being good at mechenical stuff and the like but being pretty exentric like most Nations. Tinkiring at his garage constantly. His older brother Hannover being simmulur to him but being even more laid back than he.

Prussia is the same guy exept he and Poland are brothers, somehow.

At the momment everyone else is the same.

I would say your alt stereotypes of Prussia Poland and Germany are about right but there are differences for other countries too.

Glen

Anthony Wayne Tullis was the first President of the United States to die in office, a death that rocked the young republic. He was assassinated on March 15th, 1868, by a wild-eyed immigrant from the Kingdom of Sicily, Antonio Sciolaro. The man was a failed baker who was believed by the Bureau of Security to have become involved with Sicilian criminal elements in the aftermath of his business failure, though no political or financial motive could ever be ascertained. Indeed, reports were that the assailant had become fixated on the President, noting their shared 'first name' and having everyone call him Anthony. Sciolaro was gunned down almost immediately after shooting the president, his last dying word was reported as 'mangiare', which was probably rambling but some of the more imaginative investigators into presidential deaths have speculated on some other, more significant, meaning (though no two hold the same theory). Anthony Wayne Tullis did not die immediately of his wounds, but lingered for a week before succumbing to his deathblow. Upon his death, his Vice-President, Barabas Lynch, assumed the role until the new election. Lynch declined the invitation of his party to run in 1868, instead quietly and efficiently filling the role until the end of the Tullis term in 1869.

Tullis.png

Glen

I as well. :)

Patience, grasshopper! It shall come, but probably not until next week.

Glad to see your quality posting again, Glen

Thank you kindly. I'd been a bit busy of late (also with Glen's Star Wars Prequels) but will try to ramp back up on these.

(and thanks for focusing on the Presidents, too!)

No problem! It was a hole that needs to be filled and your nudge made it time.:)

Glen

In the 1868 US Presidential Election, Democratic candidate Horace Napoleon Miller, the former Governor of Illinois and Secretary of State appointed by Anthony Wayne Tullis was elected to the highest office in the land. Miller had first won fame as an American Legion General in the Western Wars against the Wild Indian tribes who refused to recognize the sovereignty and civilization brought by the United States of America. Miller's term in office was both uneventful but also uninspiring to the nation, and he was voted out of office in 1872.

KearnyP1862_01_BS.jpg

Last edited:

Glen

I have two questions for you my wonderful readers. The first is this - As we will soon start posting about the twentieth century, what typesof things would you like to read about the world of the DSA in the 1900s? I really would like to hear from each and every one of you!

I have two questions for you my wonderful readers. The first is this - As we will soon start posting about the twentieth century, what typesof things would you like to read about the world of the DSA in the 1900s? I really would like to hear from each and every one of you!

Mhm...

Well, here are a few suggestions:

#1: Alternate development of various sports (football/soccer, something completly new, etc.)

#2: more Ottomans

#3: more East Asia

#4: more UPSA

#5: my cameo ;)

#6: art movements

#7: entertainment industry

Glen

Mhm...

Well, here are a few suggestions:

#1: Alternate development of various sports (football/soccer, something completly new, etc.)

#2: more Ottomans

#3: more East Asia

#4: more UPSA

#5: my cameo ;)

#6: art movements

#7: entertainment industry

A very nice list and while some would obviously need commentary in the twentieth century I may work on some earlier especially if others request likewise.

A question though - do you just want your cameo soon or do you specifically want it in the twentieth century?