Map Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all of those who answered my CP Victory post so promptly I say thank you so much. Though, we now must admit that it's own thread would be acceptable, if not moving this discussion to post 1900, which I will hopefully get to tonight.

When you do, can you post a link in the map thread? This looks really interesting.

Pretty please?

hope this works...left the river lines and such intact and added russian alaska...also added the north-west territories and artic islands, so Canada (otl) is still divided into its 4 parts (like otl 1850) - (dark red: province of canada (british columbia appears in it, but wasnt in otl), red: ruperts land, dark pink: artic islands, pink: north-west territory)...that way you can sort them how you like
the western half of the us (west of the mississipi), is still sorta in but out of the union (like otl)
russian alaska appears and the carribean/central america ais still under colonial rule in some areas

blanknabamwater.png

Last edited:
Hello all...

I need a map made. If interested contact me in PM and I shall explain the details. The reward for my map is being in my story.

Here's a map of a Balkanized US/Canada split into 12 different countries.

namap.gif

Cyan: Inuit Territories
Green: Cascadia
Blue: People's Republic of California
Light Purple: Greater Las Vegas
Purple: Holy State of Deseret
Red: ? (generic ultraconservative areas)
Yellow: Prairie States
Black: Texas
Magenta: Lake States
Brown: Confederate States of America
Orange: New England
Pink: République du Québec

I have no idea what I'm looking at.

It's called "the Empire". and nothing else, since there are no other empires to confuse it with anymore. :)

Recepy:

1 (one) surviving princess of the Heavenly Imperial house of devastated Japan;
1 (one) Surviving heir to the throne of devastated Britain;

Mix that in the same bowl. Cook on a slow fire until wanked;
Add client states.

Serve cold and ruthless with a spoon of Dr. Evil.

Last edited:
If it's a girl, then the Empire won't last long. Assuming that it doesn't have some next-level technology.

You clearly don't understand the context of royal marriage.

It is clearly a guy.

And he clearly married the Japanese princess.

Thus creating the Brit-Japano Wank Empire.

Reflecting the Results of Cthulu's awakening, with much of the coastlines under the control of the deep ones, and his influence heavier in North America, West Africa, and Western Europe, as well as Japan......Basically, the Third World is actually in better shape then the Industrialized World.

I could maybe have that done in a week or so if you're willing to wait.

Has anyone a map of a Roman Empire, France, or Third Reich that conquered the world?

If not, then I'd live with a reposting of the ultimate-Britwank map (the one with Britain owning the whole world).

EDIT: I mean with subdivisions and stuff. Can't just color the world Roman red or French blue or German grey and call it a world conquest.

EDIT2: Mongol Earth is OK too.

Last edited:
Has anyone a map of a Roman Empire, France, or Third Reich that conquered the world?

If not, then I'd live with a reposting of the ultimate-Britwank map (the one with Britain owning the whole world).

EDIT: I mean with subdivisions and stuff. Can't just color the world Roman red or French blue or German grey and call it a world conquest.

How's this for a Britwank?

Great India III.png

Status
Not open for further replies.