A larger Andorra

I have a pretty detailed scenario for this happening, but I'm worried you'll shred it all to pieces. I'd really like for this to work.

Andorra got started when

"...Jathbert, Raymond de Besaln (Archdeacon of Tarragonna), Bonat de Lavayna (Canon of Narbonne and tax-collector for the King of Aragon), Rayumond d'Urg, Isarn de Fajaus, and William Raymond de Josa (nobles from the Foix delegation) hammered out an agreement called the Acte de Pareage in 1278, which was later supplemented by a second treaty. This is the "Magna Carta" of Andorra, and established the co-rule of the Bishop of Urgel and the Count of Foix over the country.

This treaty, and another signed eleven years later, established that Andorra would become independant, but pay an annual tribute called questia. To whom the tribute went alternated every year; first to the Count of Foix, then to the Bishop of Urgell, then the Count of Foix, etc. This agreement, called the Pareage is still the basis of Andorra's constitution and political independance. It is still paid to the Bishop of Urgell, and the President of France (as the sucessor to the Counts of Foix). The twin heads of state are referred to as "co-princes", and hence the country is referred to as the "Principality of Andorra".

So in my timeline, the Age of Exploration went badly. The Aztecs and Incas were able to fight back, and the Spaniards didn't get as much gold. There are Europeans over in the New World, but they're autonomous, not paying any attention to the Old World. Pirates roam the Atlantic and Caribbean. The Age of Enlightenment was stalled. Habsburgs rule Europe, which is very decadent.

The King of France is Philip, and his sister, Joanne, married the king of Spain. Their brother is Hugh, the Bishop of Urgell. Growing up, they had the run of the palace and access to a large library (almost a hundred books!). Other libraries in Europe were under lock and key, but not this one. So they turned out differently from the other, more lazy and corrupt Habsburgs.

The queen of France and king of Spain don't care what's going on, letting other people do all the work.

So my idea was that Philip, Joanne and Hugh get together and agree that Andorra shall annex all the territory of France, except for Paris; and all the territory of Spain, except for Madrid. Andorra then becomes the largest country in Europe.

Before they do this, they send out beautiful young women to all the nobles in Europe to make trade agreements between Andorra and the other countries.
The nobles would agree to whatever the beautiful women want, not knowing what Philip, Joanne and Hugh had in store for everybody.

It'll help to have the Pope's cooperation in this matter, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Of course everybody else would gang up and try to revoke the agreements, but I'm hoping the idea works.

Is there any chance for this idea?

I doubt their plan would pull off. And if it does, somehow, who's the Count of Foix? He's going to want in on this plan.

Even if it doesn't work, it would be interesting! :D

I'll figure out what the Count of Foix does, but first I wanted to see what the real experts on this board think of the whole premise. :)