All's Fair in Love and War

All's Fair in Love and War

Prologue

hitler_0607.jpg

The photograph most prominent in the mourning of NSDAP Party leader, Adolf Hitler.

It is the 20th of September, 1931. Germany, a once proud land, is now faced with issues of poverty and inflation as the economic collapse comes to its end. Adolf Hitler and his NSDAP Party have been rising in elections, with the most recent election gaining the party 107 seats in the Reichstag, and continue their campaign in an attempt to appeal to all peoples. All this seemed to summarize itself into a single prediction: the NSDAP would almost certainly become a force to be reckoned with in the future. Then the day that the NSDAP Party would mourn forever came: Adolf Hitler was found dead in Munich, an apparent suicide with a Walther pistol, allegedly the same one that Geli Raubal used to kill herself as well, a death that had left Hitler in a near catatonic state due to his love interest in said person. The future for NSDAP and its success in elections now seems uneasy, and only time can determine its fate...

WARNING: To those interested, this will be an off/on thing, as school dictates my ability to funnel time into this. however, I promise I will make an effort with those chapters I can do.