Printing press in Europe 50 years later

Not sure how to do that without a POD way earlier - I read that the printing press was invented after many scribes died during the Black Death, maybe that, and as a minor POD I only can come up with this: Gutenberg prints his first bible, but it contains a fatal misprint, like the Unrighteous Bible IOTL. So printing is forbidden by the church, and they only legalize it 50 years later. How much would change?

I thought that the printing press was invented elsewhere and only introduced into Europe later.

I did hear about "The wicked Bible", I think from the 1500s, which had this minor misprint

"Thou shalt Commit Adultery"

Sure, the Chinese invented printing first, and the Koreans had even movable letters, but the Europeans re-invented it independently.

About the Bible I meant:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Bible

"Unrighteous Bible" or "Wicked Bible" 1653: Cambridge Press : another edition carrying this title omits a "not" before the word "inherit", making I Corinthians 6:9 read "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall inherit the kingdom of God?..." In addition, Romans 6:13 reads "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of righteousness into sin..." where it should read "unrighteousness".

Max Sinister said:
Sure, the Chinese invented printing first, and the Koreans had even movable letters, but the Europeans re-invented it independently.

About the Bible I meant:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Bible

"Unrighteous Bible" or "Wicked Bible" 1653: Cambridge Press : another edition carrying this title omits a "not" before the word "inherit", making I Corinthians 6:9 read "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall inherit the kingdom of God?..." In addition, Romans 6:13 reads "Neither yield ye your members as instruments of righteousness into sin..." where it should read "unrighteousness".

Ah, Bible errata :D

"More Sea Bible" 1641 "the first heaven and the first earth were passed away and there was more sea." rather than "the first heaven and the first earth were passed away and there was no more sea."

"Printers Bible" bef. 1702: Psalm 119:161 reads "Printers have persecuted me without cause." The first word was changed, possibly by a typesetter, from "Princes".

Bugger alle this Bible "Ezekiel Chapter 5, verse 5: Buggre Alle this for a Larke. I amme sick to mye Hart of typefettinge. Master Biltonn if no Gentelmann, and Master Scagges noe more than a tighte fisted Southwarke Knobbefticke. I telle you, onne a day laike thif Ennywone withe half an oz. of Sense shoulde bee oute in the Sunneshain, ane nott Stucke here alle the liuelong daie inn thif mowldey olde By-Our-Lady Workefhoppe. @ *"Æ@;!*"

*bump* OK, so how does Europe develop if the printing press comes 50 years later, and other developments (Reformation, Scientific Revolution) also are hampered? Will the Ottomans advance even further into Europe?