Proto-TLIAD: 12 Republics of Korea - A Political Chart

Hello everyone!
On this Christmas holiday I was planning to start a Christmas-themed TLIAD: "12 republics of the Republic if Korea". Sounds interesting, right?
Well, as it happened I got too lazy to think and procrastinated. So sad about that.
But, as I still had some spare time, I whacked up something I hope you'd enjoy: a political chart! It shows the republics, what years they rose and fell, what forms of government they used and what presidents took office over the course of 130 years.
It's on wikipedia, so here's the link.
Disregard the feminine name of Andrea, it's a school-based account from someone else that I borrowed(and am currently using, as mine got banned D: ). :p
It's not much, but hopefully this will keep you interested as I cook something up with the help of others!
Enjoy!
Also, Happy Christmas and Merry New Years'! :D:D

Last edited:
Very detailed; don't know enough on Korean history in the Nineteenth Century to make the call.

Is your Sherman incident basically this?

http://www.history.navy.mil/library/online/marine_amphib_korea.htm

Best,

I didn't think there was reference to the Sherman incident in my original TLIAD script, but yeah, that's the one.
Her inhabitants were popularly believed in the West to be "far superior to the Chinese in mental and physical resources."2
I chuckled slightly. :D

An update - I just put some footnotes on the presidents for those who did not experience normal transitions of power.
There are 3 kinds of abnormal transitions of power:
§: Ousted, but not killed.
†: Dead by assassination.
‡: Dead by natural causes.
Can everybody see the typography?
The link is on the OP!

TFSmith121

Banned
This is pretty good, as well:

I didn't think there was reference to the Sherman incident in my original TLIAD script, but yeah, that's the one.

I chuckled slightly. :D

This is pretty good, as well:

"The barbarians from beyond the seas have violated our borders and invaded our land. If we do not fight we must make treaties with them. Those who favor making a treaty sell their country."

Best,