AHC: Disunited Arabia

With a Pod of 1880 or later, have the area covered by OTL Saudi Arabia ruled by two or more factions that are hostile to each other (either cold war, truce, or "we have bigger enemies to worry about" situation), and unfriendly to non-Arab and non-Muslim powers (incl. Britain, France, USA, China, India, Japan, and Russia).

The exact status of other Arabian peninsular and former Ottoman territories is open. However, if the Ottoman Empire is a major power, then none of the major powers replacing OTL Saudi Arabia Arab powers should be politically close to the Turks.

Even better- the Saudis do worse in their battles against the Rashidis and we have Hejaz, Nejd and Jebbel Shamar.

Asir might survive in such a situation as well. I don't know about the Shia majority area by the Persian Gulf, though - might it also be independent? I understand it was under an unofficial Ottoman protectorate for a while IOTL.

Asir might survive in such a situation as well. I don't know about the Shia majority area by the Persian Gulf, though - might it also be independent? I understand it was under an unofficial Ottoman protectorate for a while IOTL.
Directly administered by the Ottomans for a while actually (until 1913), as part of the Basra Vilayet if I'm not mistaken. Culturally the region has a lot in common with Bahrain, so it could possibly be part of some "Greater Bahrain" in foreign influence in the area is weak enough for families like the al-Khalifas to be thrown out of power.

Directly administered by the Ottomans for a while actually (until 1913), as part of the Basra Vilayet if I'm not mistaken. Culturally the region has a lot in common with Bahrain, so it could possibly be part of some "Greater Bahrain" in foreign influence in the area is weak enough for families like the al-Khalifas to be thrown out of power.

Well, officially it was part of the Basra Vilayet but by certainly by the early 20th century that was very nominal. I don't think Bahrain did have some interest in the area though- IIRC they originally controlled Qatar as well until that was spun off.