• One

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Two

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which of these do you like the most?
ONE said:
The Commonwealth of New England was founded after gaining independence from the United Kingdom and was a foremost trading power in the Atlantic due to its commercial and Maritime traditions. It was ruled with an iron fist by the premier trading families of the Commonwealth who selected a Grand Mayor from among their ranks. The Lower classes did have a vote in the government; it’s just that a man with property just happened to have twenty. This continued for a good portion of the 19th Century, when along came Charles Roosevelt; Roosevelt was a charismatic and populist leader and enacted many reforms that gave everyone a vote in the Grand Mayoral election. The government was mostly left unchanged; they only left the oligarchic patrimony of North America.

TWO said:
The Pacific Commonwealth was established out of that portion of the American Zone of Occupation of Japan which had formerly been the South Pacific Mandate. The flag is UN blue, representing both the UN under whose aegis the AZOJ operated, and the Pacific Ocean. The orange disc is a stylised island, bordered by white sand, representing all the islands of the nation, brought together as one.
attachment.php

I voted for myself, if you want to subtract that one and give it to Dom João II I'm happy with that

I didn't enter because entry 1 was too much like the one I was working on. I also haven't voted, mea culpa.

Well, with my current study load and due dates (it's the pointy end of the semester here) I'm not in a position to curate a challenge, so I'll hand that over.