Europa Universalis III Empires

EUIII? I'm guessing that is the one with the Mongol khanates and medieval Rus' states. I'd probably use medieval Serbia to conquer the Balkans though.

tT50VDy.jpg

I like to call this one, “Help, how do I reality?”

Yes, that seems to be the proper United Provinces of Central America in Dixie, Peru in the Deep South, Dutch United Provinces of Central America in real Central America, and… something purple that starts with an N in Texas and Guyana…

Deleted member 70671

Yes, that seems to be the proper United Provinces of Central America in Dixie, Peru in the Deep South, Dutch United Provinces of Central America in real Central America, and… something purple that starts with an N in Texas and Guyana…

That'd be... Naples.

tT50VDy.jpg

Well, if Denmark was to colonize a part of north america other than Greenland, northern Canada would probably be it. I really hope they haven't moved their capital there though, that would not be right at all.

Deleted member 70671

Well, if Denmark was to colonize a part of north america other than Greenland, northern Canada would probably be it. I really hope they haven't moved their capital there though, that would not be right at all.

They did. So did Aragon. IIRC if your capital is in another continent your colonies go by names like "French North America", but if you change your capital to the colonies they appear simply as "France" on the map.

Also, by the color of it, it seems Cuba is controlled by Norway.