Manuel I of Portugal and Elizabeth of York

Lets say Richard III of England wins at Bosworth and the dual marriage negotiations with Portugal are successful. This would mean Richard marries Joan of Portugal and Elizabeth of York marries the future Manuel I of Portugal. What would there children be named? Would Joan still die in 1490? Would Manuel still succeed to the throne of Portugal? How would this affect England, Portugal, Spain, Europe, and the world?

Lets say Richard III of England wins at Bosworth and the dual marriage negotiations with Portugal are successful. This would mean Richard marries Joan of Portugal and Elizabeth of York marries the future Manuel I of Portugal. What would there children be named? Would Joan still die in 1490? Would Manuel still succeed to the throne of Portugal? How would this affect England, Portugal, Spain, Europe, and the world?

Any children would probably be named after their parents or relatives of their parents. Joanna's death at 38 was probably disease, so she could live considerably longer than OTL or die earlier in childbirth. If she does die in 1490, Richard would probably marry a third time, especially if he still doesn't have a son. Continued stability of the Plantagent line will depend on how long Richard III lives, whether he has sons, and how old they are when he dies. Richard would probably favor Burgundy over France.

Manuel only gained the throne of Portugal because his nephew Alonso died in an accident. Alonso's survival could mean that Spain and Portugal are unified. If Manuel does inherit the Portuguese throne, Elizabeth of York was a good deal more fertile than his OTL first wife, and Manuel will have married a decade earlier than OTL. Where those butterflies might lead is anybody's guess.