The first AH Podcast Episode (American Revolution) is out!

Episode 1: American Revolution is out! Click the link to download the 1 hour, 1 minute MP3. If someone could please re-upload it, in case anything happens with my dropbox that would be awesome. It's been awkward, as you might expect a pilot episode to be, but still, give it ago and let us know what you think.

The discussion thread is here. Watch it on Youtube here.

Last edited:
Good to hear. Is the iTunes version going to audio only or have the video from YouTube.

Well the youtube video is just the same audio with a shitty image inserted, because I had to do that to convert it to WMV with Windows Movie Maker (no other conversion software...VLC, Any Video Converter...worked, which is why it took me longer to release the Youtube version). But I'm going to wait to put it on itunes until we have a nice looking logo, because I know you need cover-art at the very least.

It's quite interesting, thank you for producing it and making it available.

However, I do have to say one thing. You answered my question--and thanks for that--but you credited me as "mco". It's "mcDo", see?
Not a big deal, obviously, I just thought I would point that out.

It's quite interesting, thank you for producing it and making it available.

However, I do have to say one thing. You answered my question--and thanks for that--but you credited me as "mco". It's "mcDo", see?
Not a big deal, obviously, I just thought I would point that out.

I said em-see-doh. Maybe either my accent or the recording clipped the D.