AHC/WI: Jeanne d'Arc lives at least two more decades

Some conspiracy-theorist books claimed she did and that, for example, she was the bastard daughter of duke Louis of Orleans and queen Isabelle of Bavaria.

Faeelin

Banned
I think there wouldn't be that much of an efect. She might go off and crusade against the Hussites (thus ruining her reputation), but given her lack of tactical accumen my guess is she ends up in a nunnery a short while after 1429.

I think there wouldn't be that much of an efect. She might go off and crusade against the Hussites (thus ruining her reputation), but given her lack of tactical accumen my guess is she ends up in a nunnery a short while after 1429.

Well, from OUR perspective--I've no doubt from a medieval Catholic perspective most people would view any acts against the Hussites as holy and good.

With the breath of nationalism that Joan generated in France the English could probably wouldn't be able to hold anything more than Calais in France and that not for long...About her tactical accumen someone mentioned...Joan was surrounded by the best war nobles France had to offer and aside of that,the best school and the toughest in the Darwinian selection that is called war is the battlefield;in that Joan,despite her age was adapted well and none could speak about her physical courage.In five-10 years time,with France free Joan could be wiser and probably a reformer in her country since she was a very perceptive young woman...