WI: Bohemia retains Cracovia and Silesia to the Present

What if Bohemia retained Cracovia and Silesia and never lost it to Mieszko I of Poland, what would happen to Bohemia, would Bohemia try to badass the Hungarians and try to gain Slovakia later on?

Possibly. Or take over whole Hungary as well. With time there are more and more butterflies. It can even end with a destruction of Bohemia (Bohemia tries to do that and fails, Hungarians burn Prague in revenge) or Bohemian empire.
Or Bohemia can decide to expand north, conquering Poland, and reach the Baltic Sea. Would it be successful? Possibly.
The question is how Bohemia avoids loosing Silesia and Cracow? IOTL it was not as much military action as political manouvering of Mieszko that gave Poland those lands. So, Mieszko miscalculates? Or dies earlier?

Possibly. Or take over whole Hungary as well. With time there are more and more butterflies. It can even end with a destruction of Bohemia (Bohemia tries to do that and fails, Hungarians burn Prague in revenge) or Bohemian empire.
Or Bohemia can decide to expand north, conquering Poland, and reach the Baltic Sea. Would it be successful? Possibly.
The question is how Bohemia avoids loosing Silesia and Cracow? IOTL it was not as much military action as political manouvering of Mieszko that gave Poland those lands. So, Mieszko miscalculates? Or dies earlier?

Or perhaps Doubravka, the Granny of Canute and mother of Boleslaw the Great survives for a longer time and prevent any wars between Poland and Bohemia and their alliance is maintained, there was peace between Poland and Bohemia during the marriage of Mieszko and Doubravka.

I think Dobrawa not predeceasing Mieszko would secure Silesia, Krakow and Red Ruthenia for Bohemia, I think they should watch for the Rurikids for Red Ruthenia.