Starless Flags: What if all flags have stars removed and add something more original?

With my hatred for stars , I propose that all flags have their stars removed (no matter it's five-pointed or fifteen-pointed) and add something more original.

Last edited:
Untitled.png
Malaysian Flag. The Crescent and star taken away, with keris added.

Untitled.png

With my hatred for stars , I propose that all flags have their stars removed (no matter it's five-pointed or fifteen-pointed) and add something more original.

Reminds me of that Wall-E trailer where all the world's flags have their defacements removed and replaced by BnL logos.

Axe and hammer.jpg

The Chinese Communists stick to their original "Axe and sickle" design.

Reminds me of that Wall-E trailer where all the world's flags have their defacements removed and replaced by BnL logos.

I'm doing the opposite, I'm diversifying the national flags.

North and Central American countries are now in a real pickle ! :D

Think of USA, what it's going to used to replace the stars?

Wait, it may be a blessing in disguise.
Think of USA, what it's going to used to replace the stars?

Wait, it may be a blessing in disguise.

Axe and hammer.jpg

Last edited:

Does that apply to the Australian [plus a few neighbors] and Brazilian flags?
I mean, they don't exactly have stars, they have constellations. :)
(Australia's flag, presumably, would still have the Commonwealth Star removed; though I suppose they could always rearrange the positions slightly to make it represent Beta Centauri! I'd rather prefer nothing in its place, though, instead of a kangaroo or something that would just look random.)

Wiktionary:

sun (n. /sʌn/)

1. The star which the Earth revolves around and from which it receives light and warmth.
2. A star, especially when seen as the centre of any single solar system.

How about we stick to the traditional meaning of the star?:eek:
Otherwise Japan, Taiwan and Nepal will have a hard time making a new flag.