PC: check Danish-swedish alliance in the 30 years war

Sort of hard. The two countries hated each other's guts with intense and passionate dedication.
You could, in theory, have a major battle between the two, resulting in a peace of exhaustion and a dynastic marriage to cement the peace. Of course, in such a situation, they'd have little strength to support the German protestants...

But, practically: What he said.

Yes its possible they did in fact cooperate to save Stralsund from the Imperials and since both nations were threatened by the success of the Imperials an alliance could form if only for the duration of the war

Well, you could always go back to the Kalmar Union. Have the Danes give more power to the Swedes and we'll have the union lasting through.

ingemann

Banned
It's surprisingly easy, if Gustau arrange a marriage between his daughter and Christian 4's third son Ulrich, Christian would bend backward to keep the Swedes happy. Another alternative could be if Gustau's wife died, and he became engaged to one of Christian's daugthers, as these daugthers was of questionable legitimacy (as their mother was high noble not royalty), the marriage of one of them and the Swedish king would remove these doubts, making them all potential marriage partners for other European monarchs, and as such strengthen Christian's diplomatic position. As for the Swedes, it wouldn't be the first time a Vasa had married a high noble, so for the Swedes it would be less of a big deal.

It's surprisingly easy, if Gustau arrange a marriage between his daughter and Christian 4's third son Ulrich, Christian would bend backward to keep the Swedes happy. Another alternative could be if Gustau's wife died, and he became engaged to one of Christian's daugthers, as these daugthers was of questionable legitimacy (as their mother was high noble not royalty), the marriage of one of them and the Swedish king would remove these doubts, making them all potential marriage partners for other European monarchs, and as such strengthen Christian's diplomatic position. As for the Swedes, it wouldn't be the first time a Vasa had married a high noble, so for the Swedes it would be less of a big deal.
Hochadel? The concept is so foreign to English, that I think I've seen the German word used as a technical term in English more than I've seen anyone trying to translate it.