Poland-Bohemia as a global or Regional power

Is it possible for a Poland-Bohemia union(the POD is 1300) to be a Global or Regional Power or it would be a Habsburg and Romanov punching bag just like the OTL Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, would Poland-Bohemia be like OTL Prussia or Austria-Hungary in it's success.

With a POD in 1300, it is entirely possible neither the Romanovs or Hapsburgs amount to much.

The Hapsburgs could have become little more than a flash in the pan dynasty in the grand scheme of things, like the House of Luxemburg OTL, and the Romanovs may just get hit by butterflies (and for that matter, much else about Russia).

Poland-Bohemia on its own is probably regional, but it might be the biggest guy in the area if Germany doesn't become more united and Russia is divided.

With a POD in 1300, it is entirely possible neither the Romanovs or Hapsburgs amount to much.

The Hapsburgs could have become little more than a flash in the pan dynasty in the grand scheme of things, like the House of Luxemburg OTL, and the Romanovs may just get hit by butterflies (and for that matter, much else about Russia).

Poland-Bohemia on its own is probably regional, but it might be the biggest guy in the area if Germany doesn't become more united and Russia is divided.

Actually, the Polish-Bohemian union I am planning is under the House of Luxembourg initially but yeah I think a Polish-Bohemian union might be more involved in Germany.

Poland-Bohemia-Lithuania?

Poland-Bohemia-Hungary-Lithuania?

Poland-Bohemia-Hungary-Lithuania-Austria? :)

Bruce

Poland-Bohemia-Lithuania?

Poland-Bohemia-Hungary-Lithuania?

Poland-Bohemia-Hungary-Lithuania-Austria?
:)

Bruce

I think those three are too wankish, I think a Polish-Bohemian union would be just Fine although their problems would be the Lithuanian raiders and the German states to the west.