An Alternate wife for Louis of Hungary

If Elisabeth of Bosnia was married to Stephen Dusan of Serbia, who would marry Louis of Hungary instead of her, is it possible for Louis of Hungary to marry Elisabeth of Pomerania, how would it affect the history of Poland and Hungary if Louis of Hungary marries Elisabeth of Pomerania? would he still inherit Poland?

If Elisabeth of Bosnia was married to Stephen Dusan of Serbia, who would marry Louis of Hungary instead of her, is it possible for Louis of Hungary to marry Elisabeth of Pomerania, how would it affect the history of Poland and Hungary if Louis of Hungary marries Elisabeth of Pomerania? would he still inherit Poland?

Quite a massive change, I'm affraid. The children alone born from such a marriage (or not born at all !) would cause massive ripples throughout European history of the 14th century.

Quite a massive change, I'm affraid. The children alone born from such a marriage (or not born at all !) would cause massive ripples throughout European history of the 14th century.

Perhaps Casimir III could use the marriage to buy off the claims of Louis to the Polish throne and have his grandson succeed him.

I am not sure either the catholic or orthodox chursch would have allowed it, they were quite close relatives, they shared a grand-mother or a great-grand-mother.

I am not sure either the catholic or orthodox chursch would have allowed it, they were quite close relatives, they shared a grand-mother or a great-grand-mother.

They are both descendants of Wladyslaw the Elbowhigh, I think they would be granted dispensation just like the other royals.

I appologise for not being precise in my anwser. I was talking about Dusan and Elizabeth.

I made a typo too since Dusan really meant for his son to marry elisabeth of bosnia what if that marriage happened, I think that marriage would happen because Dusan has power over the Church.