What If:My Little Pony Friendship is magic started off as a internet Flash cartoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasbro Tries To Make a internet Flash Cartoon similar to Homestar Runner But unfortunately. as Result of Homestar Runner's Popularity, Hasbro Hired Lauren Faust (Different from OTL Lauren Faust) as a Flash Animator as Result of Creating My Little Pony Friendship is magic (Different from OTL My Little Pony Friendship is magic) For Internet.
Here is Timeline:

1996-1999 - Hasbro Attempted to Make a Flash Cartoon Similar to Homestar Runner But TBC (The Brother Chaps) Keeps Hasbro off to Television Series which Hasbro Hates.

1999-2000 - Hasbro Hired Lauren Faust to Make a Flash Cartoon for internet so that To Rival Homestar Runner, Lauren Faust Called The Flash Cartoon "My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic"

2000-2001 - My Little Pony Friendship is magic was successful and Popular with fans known as Bronies (Different from OTL Bronies),

2001-2002 - Critics Rated My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic "VERY GOOD!"

2002-2003 - When My Little Pony friendship is magic's popularity Went decline, My Little Pony Friendship is magic was Merged with Homestar Runner as Result of The Brothers Chaps' Agreement with Lauren Faust.

2003-Present - My Little Pony Friendship is magic is Now Called
"My Little Homestar Runner Friendship is magic".

P.S. Please Edit This for grammar editing and Normal editing now.

Last edited:
Because Homestar Runner and My Little Pony Were Best things to do on Alternate History.
But No, I'm Not Telling anyone Because it is Secret.

dont get me wrong man my little pony sold a whole bunch of toys during the 80s but the writting was terrible, the charaters were flat and the series over did the looking for the moral thing to the point of glurge. Really the only thing remotely enjoyable about the series was the look of joy that the toys brought to little girls. Why would any one want to bring that show back?

dont get me wrong man my little pony sold a whole bunch of toys during the 80s but the writting was terrible, the charaters were flat and the series over did the looking for the moral thing to the point of glurge. Really the only thing remotely enjoyable about the series was the look of joy that the toys brought to little girls. Why would any one want to bring that show back?
Hmm... That's Sounds Good.
i think it was okay to me.

Oh god, the ponies, they're everywhere...

But in all seriousness, why would Hasbro do this? From what I know about the series at the time, the current MLP series was doing well enough, so I doubt they'd go for such a radical change so soon. Plus Lauren Faust was nowhere near as popular at that time as she is now, so her getting the position of head of the project is doubtful. And why would the creators of Homestar Runner merge with MLP? They're fine with their own thing, I doubt they'd care to do what they'd perceive as selling out to Hasbro to make a quick buck.

And if you want a series with the (admittedly debatable) quality of Friendship is Magic, you'd have to get some talent from other good cartoon at the time, as the ones who wrote OTL FiM aren't in the business yet as far as I'm aware. Possibly people who worked on Animaniacs, Ed Edd N' Eddy, maybe even the Batman: TAS or Beyond crew. No matter the team though, the resulting project would be much different from both the rest of the MLP brand and the current iteration of the series.

Oh god, the ponies, they're everywhere...

But in all seriousness, why would Hasbro do this? From what I know about the series at the time, the current MLP series was doing well enough, so I doubt they'd go for such a radical change so soon. Plus Lauren Faust was nowhere near as popular at that time as she is now, so her getting the position of head of the project is doubtful. And why would the creators of Homestar Runner merge with MLP? They're fine with their own thing, I doubt they'd care to do what they'd perceive as selling out to Hasbro to make a quick buck.

And if you want a series with the (admittedly debatable) quality of Friendship is Magic, you'd have to get some talent from other good cartoon at the time, as the ones who wrote OTL FiM aren't in the business yet as far as I'm aware. Possibly people who worked on Animaniacs, Ed Edd N' Eddy, maybe even the Batman: TAS or Beyond crew. No matter the team though, the resulting project would be much different from both the rest of the MLP brand and the current iteration of the series.

It's Sound quite! Nice Speech. However, I Don't Radical Change MLP Fim.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
No. Just no.

Next person to start a Pony thread here in Post 1900 or post a Pony .gif that is reported is gone.

We have a thread in NP Chat for Pony pals.

Use it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.