The Chinese Colonization of Europe

Based on The Chinese discover America in 1435 by Hendryk.

The Chinese want to Trade with the Europeans, But they refuse cause the Chinese are none belivers. So they trade with The Ottomans after the Ottomans win at Vienna all of Europe is trying to beat the Ottomans, The Sultan asks the Emperor of China to help them in there fight to end The Christian powers and have them know who there real masters are and promise to give them Western Europe.
The Emperor wants to avoid war but his advisers find this as a great opportunity to not have to trade but take by force and add more land, Influnce there Culture on others and peoples loyalty to The Emperor, They agree to allied and dived Europe The Europeans combined navy is Defeated By the joint navies of The Ottomans and Ming Navies at the Battle of Biscay (near France) The Chinese and Ottomans enter and one by one defrone The European Kings and cultures, Ottomans take control of Spain ending the Spanish Inquisition, and all of Eastern Europe to The Baltic Sea. China takes Porturgul, France, Britan, Netherlands, Sweeden, Norway, Ireland, Iceland, Finland and most of Germany. Chinese and Ottoman Influence has a great impact on Europe for the next five hundred years.

So the halfwit babbles again...
The Chinese want to Trade with the Europeans, But they refuse cause the Chinese are none belivers.
Unlikely... look at OTL: Europe was all too keen to get hold of eastern luxuries even if it meant trading with muslims despite the continual trouble between them.
The Sultan asks the Emperor of China to help them in there fight to end The Christian powers and have them know who there real masters are and promise to give them Western Europe.
During this era China had very little desire to annex external territory. In other words they will not want land half a world away.
The Europeans combined navy is Defeated By the joint navies of The Ottomans and Ming Navies at the Battle of Biscay (near France)
The Ming navy would probably win but how the hell do you intend for the Ottoman navy to get out of the Med with out first winning several dozen battles? In other words if this scenario came about we would probably see two battles: Portugese, French, English etc. vs the Chinese in the Atlantic and Spanish and Italian vs Ottoman in the Med.
So they trade with The Ottomans after the Ottomans win at Vienna
The Seige of Vienna occured in 1529, aproximatly a century after the time you are gibbering about. Asuming butterflies don't wash the entire thing away the 90 odd years will give the Europeans plenty of time to reorganise to meet the new threat.

You lose sight of the fact that Chinese technology just isn't up to the task of subjugating Europe at this point in time. Heck, European technology wasn't really up to the task of subjugating China until well into the 1800's (if even then). Even a Chinese "Albuquerque" seems unlikely.

I kinda based it on Alterante Earths II I dont have it all I know is that Europe is completly colinized by The Chinese and Ottoman Empire.If you know tell me the battles they had?

To conquer and then hold Europe would require an enormouse amount of effort and I doubt that the Chinese would go to that expense. In addition bringing millions of hostile, sometimes fanatical, Europeans into the Empire, would be highly destructive and most likely not even considered.