MCXII - Map 5 - North America/Briania

Map Continuation XII

Map 5 - North America/Briania

The moderators are Gandavian, ImmortalImpi and myself. We have the right to modify borders where we believe it will improve the map, and we have the right to smite the unworthy from the face of the world. Grayed out areas on the maps are other continents, and cannot be claimed. Borders should be black and one pixel thick. File must be saved as a .png. Dot not post a map until the claim above you has been posted, unless the claim specifies an area where you won't interfere.

---

Republic of (Hochelega)
The current name is a placeholder.
Founded by Bretons and settled by colonists from across the Celtic League, (Hochelega) gained independence in a bloodless revolution. Relations with the Celtic League are poor but improving. Though it controls a lot of land, most of it is worthless for agriculture due to heavy forest, rocky soil or permafrost.

2Y0aa.png

Claiming next. Can Panama please be left open? :eek:

Also, a huge space needs to be left open in North America for the Aristogogics...

As we don't have a North American great power since... ever, in MC's, I would like to have the Aristogogic Collective in this continent. I plan to claim quite a LOT of land, though, crossing the continent from the Pacific to the Atlantic, if it's possible.

Or we could claim individual states, in order to show its mixed background.

EDIT: something around OTL US, maybe? With less west coast and more either Canada or Mexico, probably.

If it is possible, could we leave the core South or Midwest relatively untouched? I would like to work with either of those regions.

I've got an anti-Aristogogic state in mind.

Here is my map.

The State of Sylvania
Created when a group of disgruntled Englishmen and women left Britain to find a better life out West, in 1823. This is the main English-speaking nation in the New World. They established a colony called Sylvania on a island, with an climate similar to Britain. Now a State in the [Multiethnical American GP].

2Y0aa.png

Hm. Could Sylvania move? I recall the idea that Vancouver Island would be Korean or Chinese... but I guess you can't dictate stuff like that in advance. This is supposed to be a pretty spontaneous game, after all.

Hm. Could Sylvania move? I recall the idea that Vancouver Island would be Korean or Chinese... but I guess you can't dictate stuff like that in advance. This is supposed to be a pretty spontaneous game, after all.
The area around it could be that. The Koreans could have conquered it at one point. Due to the area being ethnically seperate, the America* here split it in a state of its own.