MCXII - Map 2 - Asia

Map Continuation XII
Map 2 - Asia

With Europe completed, the time comes to begin our next map: Asia. With only a few European countries with the resources to colonize, it's probably likely that there is less colonialism and more propping up of Eastern nations with Western technology.

The moderators are Gandavian, ImmortalImpi and myself. We have the right to modify borders where we believe it will improve the map, and we have the right to smite the unworthy from the face of the world. Grayed out areas on the maps are other continents, and cannot be claimed. Borders should be black and one pixel thick. File must be saved as a .png. Dot not post a map until the claim above you has been posted, unless the claim specifies an area where you won't interfere.

It begins, now...

Firstly, the Asian lands of the Kingdom of Georgia.

Secondly, a new nation: the Republic of Hongkong-Jinghai. Known as Hongkong in everyday speech, the Republic controls the islands of Hongkong (Hong Kong, duh), Jinghai (Macau), and various islands of the South China Sea (Paracel Islands, Pratas Islands, Scarborough Shoal). A mutiny by Republicans in the Chinese (or whatever) Navy and Army resulted in many escaping to the islands. Their naval power keeps the Chinese (???) away, but they were forced into deals with Europeans to keep their economy afloat, which in turn keeps their ships afloat in the straits and in the sea. Rapid industrialization by the mostly urban population followed, though they lag behind the Europeans yet...

qJ8DK.png

Last edited:
The Glorious Shogunate of Christ the Redeemer as revealed to the Hosokawa Clan

(That certainly is a mouthful.)

rPoiX.png

A Western puppet, but I am unsure as of yet to whom,

The Holy state of Tripoli. A pariah among the states of Islam, The Holy state of Tripoli was founded by nationalist Maronites and Syriac Christians with the support of the Burgundians in the land of the Lebanon. With the Lebanon being mostly Christian after the great Syriac deportations in the 1800s from Syria, the state faces little trouble on the home-front. However, it is a state often at odds with its neighbors, especially after the supposed illegal occupation of Latakia in 1894. The state itself is a fairly militaristic one to defend itself from its Arab neighbors.

lAhec.png

Would somebody with better map making software than me take Muscovy to The Urals and create some kind of Muscovite controlled state in Siberia that has'nt been full federated into Muscovy yet please?
[Edit] and take Kozaks to Astrakhan

Deleted member 4898

Would somebody with better map making software than me take Muscovy to The Urals and create some kind of Muscovite controlled state in Siberia that has'nt been full federated into Muscovy yet please?
[Edit] and take Kozaks to Astrakhan
I would suggest dragging Muscovy right over the Pacific coast. There's nothing to create a state from in Siberia, and it's awfully clichéd to have an "independent" country in the region.

I would suggest dragging Muscovy right over the Pacific coast. There's nothing to create a state from in Siberia, and it's awfully clichéd to have an "independent" country in the region.
Ok, Would somebody with better map making software than me take Muscovy to the Pacific (i'm not to fussy about the exact borders) just make them so they do not go as far as OTL Russian empire borders southward thanks :)