AH.com podcast #3 - alternate politics

It's a bit late, but this needs its own topic.

The date is... well, today. The time is 20:00 GMT (which with summer time would make it 21:00 in Britain, 22:00 in western and central Europe, and so on).

The topic is alternate politics, which means discussing alternate ideologies, election results, politicians, parties, etc.

Hope to have you there!

So we are starting in ten minutes.

If anyone wants to join in half-way through that's ok. Just say so in the thread or PM me or something and I'll make it work. Or add me on skype (charlofsweden), and add a message saying something about ah.com and I'll add you to the conference. I'll try to monitor the fora during the podcast, but no promises, so the adding me method is to be preferred.

It's skype as usual, so you need an account there and a microphone to participate.

Last edited:
are these podcasts avalaible somewhere? Or is it a one time discussion. I missed this one but it seemed really interesting.

Thande

Donor
are these podcasts avalaible somewhere? Or is it a one time discussion. I missed this one but it seemed really interesting.

Charl puts them up somewhere, but he's only edited the first one so far.

I was actually going to suggest that someone also do a transcript so the discussion can be posted on the forum in text form.