Flag Challenge #45 Voting

Within the rules of the challenge, whose flag is best?

• follow_by_white_rabbit

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • The Professor

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Akkismat

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • jkarr

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
Flag Challenge 45: Międzymorze

Polish statesman and military leader Józef Piłsudski had a dream - a modern successor to the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, a multiethnic federation composed of Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, and possibly Czechoslovakia and any other bits he might have been able to chisel off chaotic Russia through his Prometheist plan. A counter-weight to German and Russian imperialism that would make Poland the major power in Central Europe once again. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to create the flag for such a state.

The Candidates

follow_by_white_rabbit

attachment.php

The Professor

attachment.php

Akkismat

attachment.php

jkarr

Newcommonwealth.png

Thanks to all participants!

The end is nigh! As you know, the poll ends Monday, but the world ends tomorrow, according to Harold Camping. So why not ride out the floods, toads, rivers of blood, locusts with the heads of men, plague monkeys, and other horrors the right way - not with friends or family, but voting in this fabulous poll! Because there are no alternate history flag polls in hell.

You guys! It's Monday! You know what that means: We survived the apocalypse! Good job. I don't know what I'm going to do with all this canned food, other than build a fort, obviously. But what I do know is that the poll ends this afternoon, so if you've been holding back those strategic votes, now's the time to go hog wild. Voting is now more important than ever. Remember last post, when I said voting was important? That was a lie. Don't vote in flag polls during the apocalypse, that's stupid. Vote now!

Thanks for all the votes and for the other excellent entries in this challenge.

I will post a new challenge asap.